Now that you've seen Guardians of the Galaxy - which figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nebula was a much better villain than Ronan. Guess that's why she escaped.

I will take any bald chick made. Except a bald Rosie O'Donnell. Man's got to draw the line somewhere.

Nebula was a much better villain than Ronan. Guess that's why she escaped.

I will take any bald chick made. Except a bald Rosie O'Donnell. Man's got to draw the line somewhere.
I can't remember what happened to Nebula. Care to post a spoiler to jog my memory? Thought she fell off Ronan's ship but I might be getting my movies crossed.

Regarding Nebula...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Also.......

Spoiler Spoiler:

i loved the movie, but won't be starting this line of collection.
I'd love a thanos figure though, highly doubt they'll do it for this movie

I wish we could get one now, since it'll probably be 2018-19 before we get an Infinity Gauntlet version. Far enough apart that i'd definitely get both versions. Imagine how awesome it'd be to have him looming over Loki and Joker on a villains shelf.

A perfect Marvel villains shelf would be: Red Skull, Loki, Ultron, Mandarin (a REAL version), Green Goblin, Doc Oc, Magneto, Doctor Doom and Thanos. Although I was really impressed with how dark and badass they made Ronan in this movie, if they made the figure I'd be tempted to put him with the top tier baddies.

A perfect Marvel villains shelf would be: Red Skull, Loki, Ultron, Mandarin (a REAL version), Green Goblin, Doc Oc, Magneto, Doctor Doom and Thanos. Although I was really impressed with how dark and badass they made Ronan in this movie, if they made the figure I'd be tempted to put him with the top tier baddies.

That's a good list. I'd add a Sentinel and Mystique personally

Ok guys I just want to warn everyone about retailer space-figuren. I know I had recommended them to some collectors but I regret that very much now.

They ban customers for making cancellations!

I had pre-ordered Hot Toys Star-Lord and the Rocket & Groot set with them. I found Star-Lord for 25 euros cheaper somewhere else and asked Space-Figuren if they would price-match, they said no and asked me if I wanted to cancel Star-Lord. I said yes and they told me they cancelled all my orders and will not accept any pre-orders from me ever again! Ridiculous! Are kids running that company or what? I should have avoided them since I had an issue with them in the past but I didn't think they were this silly!

Besides, their prices aren't that good compared to other European retailers, with prices up to 20-30 euros more expensive, so don't waste your money or time on them! Avoid!

Ok guys I just want to warn everyone about retailer space-figuren. I know I had recommended them to some collectors but I regret that very much now.

They ban customers for making cancellations!

I had pre-ordered Hot Toys Star-Lord and the Rocket & Groot set with them. I found Star-Lord for 25 euros cheaper somewhere else and asked Space-Figuren if they would price-match, they said no and asked me if I wanted to cancel Star-Lord. I said yes and they told me they cancelled all my orders and will not accept any pre-orders from me ever again! Ridiculous! Are kids running that company or what? I should have avoided them since I had an issue with them in the past but I didn't think they were this silly!

Besides, their prices aren't that good compared to other European retailers, with prices up to 20-30 euros more expensive, so don't waste your money or time on them! Avoid!

Wow. That is stupid

Not sure if this video has been posted yet:

And even if it did already appear here, it's been too long since we got pictures or vidoes in this thread.

Back