Now that you've seen Guardians of the Galaxy - which figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i_want_one_iron_man.gif

<blockquote>Why do I get the feeling that they will release all these again in the Ravengers red colors. <\blockquote>

I'd buy them all again in prison yellows definitely. Only Star Lord would be worth doing in Ravager colours IMO, short jacket and huge chest-gun. For the others the outfits are too similar (Rocket and Drax) or not as interesting (Gamora).

Also - not actually a new figure, but that moment when Groot goes postal on all those agree soldiers, then turns around with that goofy grin - I want that as a head sculpt. If HT don't do it I'd buy a custom. But I need that face.

I had already ordered all the available figures before I went to see the film, just through blind obsession. With that came a lot of guilt and self loathing.

I just got back from seeing the film and wow, it was so so good! Now I have no guilt. I am still getting them all but I hope they hold off from selling Drax for a while.

Yeah, none of those are main characters (not sure on the last one tho) so I dont see why hot toys would make them.

I don't know, a lot of people want those, and Pepper may not be a main character(disagree) but she's way more important than the Mandarin/Trevor..... in Iron Man 3, and a central character of the trilogy

Back