Now that Buffy/Angel is Over... What Next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gruff Old Bear said:
I haven't watched it since the original tv movie, but has anyone stayed with "The 4400"?

Yup. Slow at times, but overall entertaining and enjoyable, not something I would buy DVD's of, but good enough to Tivo. Should be starting up again soon.

Firefly Flanatic said:
How could I forget to mention Wonderfalls!!! Definitely a great show and even though it was cancelled early on (damn Fox!!) the dvd set wraps up the storyline nicely! I haven't seen Profit yet but have heard many great things about it!

I just finished watching Wonderfalls... I really enjoyed it. I don't know how long they could have kept up with the concept, but the DVD set does wrap things up nicely.

And it was great to see Jewel Staite in another failed FOX show!

It's weird to think that FOX only aired 4 of the 13 episodes. Talk about NOT give a show a chance. Why did they even bother to make it?

And DAMN if that theme song isn't catchy? Is the Andy Partridge song available anywhere else?

BDboystoys said:
, smallville is one I need to watch more. I was one of my fave show on tv years ago but was stopped being shown on aussie tv. But its back again!

The first three seasons just got a price drop at JB Hifi and Ezi-DVD to just over $A30 a season. I just started season 1 and will be picking up season 2 & 3 tomorrow.

I got Alias a couple of weeks ago for about $A40 a season in a sale of theirs as well - so finally catching up on the hype. Unfortunately season 4 was still full cop so I've given it a miss.

I only got into Alias as I was in hunting Babylon 5 Crusade after watching all of Bab 5 again (including the movies) - and they didn't have stock but would be getting some in the middle of the week. Then when I went in a week later the same store attendant said - yes they had stock but it wasn't on special anymore - maybe they should have asked me the first time if I wanted to reserve a copy at that price (I would have cos I haven't seen it come on special before). Oh well.

Back