CNN Buffy feature - where are they now?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting. I did a marathon viewing of both Buffy and Angel around 2004 I think. It was soon after I watched Firefly on DVD and was blown away by the writing and characters. I always meant to watch Buffy and Angel, and I would always try and catch an episode here and there, but would be confused by some of the plot threads (obviously because of the more serialized style of the show), so I would't stick with it. But once I finally did the marathon, I was equally blown away by how great these two series were. I get a little miffed by the success of crap like the Twilight and Mortal Instruments books when they are such obvious copies of Buffy/Angel, and feel annoyed that Buffy never got the success and accolades it deserved. I mean, no one ever seems to even bring up the similarities, or at the very least, a nod to Joss for opening the door to the teen vampire/demon genre.

:lol

Ive never seen JM in anything else other than Buffy. has anyone seen him in other tv shows or movies?

i think ive seen the rest of the cast in other things. NB "Xander" was in criminal minds for a little bit.

Oh, man....You NEED to see Smallville. Marsters played 'Milton Fine/Braniac'. Amazing role for him and an important one over the entire run of the series from Season 5 onward. You can't beat his role as Spike in Buffy and Angel, but this comes very close for me. I absolutely loved him on Smallville. Can't praise it enough.

He also had smaller roles in Caprica, Torchwood, Warehouse 13, and Supernatural (and loads more). Also starred in the Dragonball adaptation.

Amazing stuff. :rock

Back