Now That Boromir's Shipping, and Faramir's coming...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarenced

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Everyone's expecting Gandalf, right? Next would prolly be Elrond?
To buy time for developing the new bodies, what are your thoughts on SSC making an Isuldur 12 incher? Like under a new subline.. I mean if SW can have plenty of sublines, i can't see why LOTR cant!
I think I'd buy him. Tho he screwed himself in the end, I still think he's kinda cool!
I'm firing from the hip here, but the exclusive could be the broken Narsil he used to slice Sauron's fingers off,and the second exclusive could be Sauron's finger with the one ring on it
Waddya guys think?

Of course we could have Aragorn as King, but seeing as how he was the first figure released....

I wouldn't like all the LoTR lines spreading around. We have three fellowship members and Faramir. I either want one of the fellowship or saruman. Really hope the next one isn't one of those...

i was watching the trilogy, and i'm thinkin'...issit just me or are hobbits not just 'halflings' per se, but they're kinda scaled down, right?
so making the 12 inchers are not merely gonna be 6 inch figs in this case, right? everythings comparitively gotta be like 1/7th? something around that range?
smaller heads,smaller builds... i mean we can't just use, say a Hasbro kid anakin and hope that it's build and size would make a good hobbit figure.
just a thought.please do correct me if i'm wrong...
:lol

I'm dying for GTG next. He is my absolute favorite character from LOTR edging out Aragorn slightly. I like Gandolf the White but something about the original is just so cool....:rock

Skully would be awesome! :rock Even non-LotR fans would buy it just because it's so damn cool. I mean come on, he's got a skull on top of his head. :D

While I don't collect LOTR, I'd like to see Saruman next...if only so they could make him from a modified Count Dooku sculpt and reveal a Christopher Lee double-whammy for both lines!!!!!

clarenced said:
i was watching the trilogy, and i'm thinkin'...issit just me or are hobbits not just 'halflings' per se, but they're kinda scaled down, right?
so making the 12 inchers are not merely gonna be 6 inch figs in this case, right? everythings comparitively gotta be like 1/7th? something around that range?
smaller heads,smaller builds... i mean we can't just use, say a Hasbro kid anakin and hope that it's build and size would make a good hobbit figure.
just a thought.please do correct me if i'm wrong...
:lol

Sort of. Halfing = Hobbits - they are exactly the same. What you're referring to is that in a lot of shots forced perspective was used to give the illusion of a height difference rather than SFX. That's why you get see the hobbits from an almost vertical camera angle alot.

One thing that bugged me about the trilogy was the changing height of the hobbits. I'm not sure why this problem didn't really happen with Gimli though - just the hobbits. Guess they're just nasty.

I'd like Saruman, but only if Gandalf was immediately after - those two have to come close together. They'd make a good display piece for SDCC - "LOTR Versus"

[/QUOTE]
Inner_circle.jpg

Who wants them all in a gift pack?

Back