Now That Boromir's Shipping, and Faramir's coming...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amanaman said:
Inner_circle.jpg

Who wants them all in a gift pack?[/QUOTE]

Don't all these guys march outside of the Wicked Witch of the West's Castle?

I'd skip the orcs, but I have a soft spot for The Emperor's cronies. Don;t know why.

You know what I want to see, but I'll keep posting it anyway...

mouthsauronhi2.jpg

Sword, Steed, molded mythril shirt, his own severed head.

I'm not too picky about who's next--after all, my dream has already come true. :rolleyes: Still, I would love to finally have a definitive Gandalf the White, but we really do need Gandalf the Gray first. I would hate to get GTW and then wait a year for GTG, but I wouldn't mind the opposite order. I'm dying to see the full fellowship in full 1/6 scale!

I've held off starting into this line only because I wanted to focus my money on the SW line and my Bond line (which is complete) but after seeing these images over the last few weeks I'm really tempted to jump in with both feet and pick up Legolas, Aragorn, and the shipping Boromir--- I'd love a 12" Fellowship... That being the case I'll throw my hat in for a Gandalph the Grey.

Captain Aldeggon said:
I'm not too picky about who's next--after all, my dream has already come true. :rolleyes: Still, I would love to finally have a definitive Gandalf the White, but we really do need Gandalf the Gray first. I would hate to get GTW and then wait a year for GTG, but I wouldn't mind the opposite order. I'm dying to see the full fellowship in full 1/6 scale!

Yeah, I want GTG before GTW.

Makes sense to go GTG then GTW. I have a feeling that we'll get GTG in 1/6 format and then GTW in 1/4 format really close to each other. A Gandolf double whammy...

Good, Bad, I don't care any longer, I just want to see more from this LOTR line! Imagine if it offered the same depth as SW, though, I'd love to get guys like Gamling, an Orc three pack, random Gondorian soldiers, anything!

Back