NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gdb said:
WOW!! What a thing to have happen. As I just lost a highly anticpated pre-order myself due to a dealer related SNAFU, I can totally feel your pain. I'm glad yours turned out better than mine! Otherwise... wow that would have totally sucked.

What did you lose? You don't have to mention the dealer, but I was wondering what item you missed out on...

Aww, darn, you caught my trick Tom. Didn't think you'd catch it until afterwards. Shucks. Lemme see who is next on the list....

j/k of course. Glad its all worked out Tom, now if FedEx can get it to you quickly hopefully you won't develop an ulcer to go along with the one you got during the Luke and Grievous debacle. :D

WOw! Just read through the entire thread! What a terrible thing to have happened to you Tom. I would definetely call SS Customer Service back to just to double check everything is in order. Heck, I'd call them every day until the Hulk arrives at your door steps. :D

tomandshell said:
I don't want to be a pest! At this point, they told me that my order is still there, and so I trust them.

:eek:

I understand that philosophy but this isn't a 12" figure with an ES of 2000 we're talking about. I'd check just to make sure everything is legit and try to get an email with the order number just to be safe. They should understand after the craze that this thing caused that you just want to be sure.

Pretty scary Tom. :eek

I think you will be Ok thou. Like you said, SS is tops when it comes to customer service.

Still, I'd be sh*tting my pants till I got the shipping e-mail with a tracking #.

Hope it turns out Ok my friend. :)

tomandshell said:
What did you lose? You don't have to mention the dealer, but I was wondering what item you missed out on...

PM sent.

I'm still breathing a sigh of relief for you. A one of fifty in a world collectible... That's like almost losing a winning lottery ticket. Or rather, it's like having a winning lottery ticket almost taken away from you.

wow.
I hope everything is smooth hear on out. Sideshow are the best at customer serrvices so you should be alright. Just breah down their neck about it to be sure.:monkey1 :D

Back