NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to wait patiently. I have a new order number given verbally, so I am going to trust that they are taking care of me. If I do lose out for some reason, I am sure that they will substitute an item of equal value, like the Gothmog on Warg statue.

:D

Sad thing too is that Tom has already sold his on eBay ....

Wow, seriously that is wierd!? I would call again, you know, "just in case." :confused: :eek:

I would be more concerned about who hacked into your account at this point. I believe they verify name and order number but that's it. Perhaps a passcode or something else needs to be implemented when calling in.

This is the most rare item from SS in quite a while. Why would anyone call in and cancel it? I understand they debating that you did it online but why say that somebody called? Not to alarm you but I would be concerned.

What I really don't understand is why they can't send you another confirmation email? Seems like a small thing to expect.

Maybe Dusty or Chicky can weigh in on this and let us know? This is all very disturbing.

PS Tom, did you ever post your order number for any reason (like posting a shipping notice or something in a thread?)

SolidLiquidFox said:
I would be more concerned about who hacked into your account at this point. I believe they verify name and order number but that's it. Perhaps a passcode or something else needs to be implemented when calling in.

This is the most rare item from SS in quite a while. Why would anyone call in and cancel it? I understand they debating that you did it online but why say that somebody called? Not to alarm you but I would be concerned.

They said that it was just an "error" and I don't know that someone hacked into my account. It might have just been a goof when they were prepping it for shipment/processing.

And no, I haven't posted my order number anywhere for a hacker to read. As to who they had spoken to about it today, I may never know. I wonder if the "me" they spoke with updated the shipping address?

:sick

Their internal order system is completely different then their website ordering/account system. It is this way with many retailers. I have had several orders that "are nto avaialable to see online" and all of them have been delivered just fine.

I wouldn't worry it's not like this shipps in a few months and the SS staff will forget your promise. It ships in just a few days and even if there still is a problem SS will take care of it for you.

Jesse

tomandshell said:
I wonder if the "me" they spoke with updated the shipping address?

:sick
OOO call them back and make sure it will be shipped to you. (I know its a pain in the butt, but I would do it just for the peace of mind alone)

Jesseawilson said:
Their internal order system is completely different then their website ordering/account system. It is this way with many retailers. I have had several orders that "are nto avaialable to see online" and all of them have been delivered just fine.

I wouldn't worry it's not like this shipps in a few months and the SS staff will forget your promise. It ships in just a few days and even if there still is a problem SS will take care of it for you.

Jesse

That's why my heart is starting to beat normally. I know that if Sideshow can do anything, it's take care of their customers. FedEx may have let me down more than once, but Sideshow takes care of their customers.

Lynxje said:
Wouldn't it be a great joke if Sideshow cancelled this item altogether (or even funnier, never intended to actually release this piece)? Just to see the kind of buzz a LE 50 piece would create?

Well, I guess "funny" is in the eye of the beholder here.. ;)

never a dull moment on these boards that's for sure...

I think this thread officially inagurates the Gray Hulk release drama. Buckle up, it will get bumpy as these start shipping.

Vader AL said:
Tom don't worry at all, you know SS will take care of it.

I have relaxed a bit since earlier today. I think that if it had been any other item, I wouldn't have been so nervous. But with only 50 to go around, there is very little room for accidents. At least it made for an interesting afternoon! I know that my stress will be long forgotten when I see my first glimpse of the Boba Fett PF in tonight's newsletter!

Fett!!! Fett!!! Fett!!!

Tom I just got home and read your thread.
My goodness what a stressful thing to happen.
I am keeping my fingers crossed that all will
work out for you and you will have your
Grey Hulk soon.

WOW!! What a thing to have happen. As I just lost a highly anticpated pre-order myself due to a dealer related SNAFU, I can totally feel your pain. I'm glad yours turned out better than mine! Otherwise... wow that would have totally sucked.

Back