Noah

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy cow… this thread is… "interesting"…
Hadn't read it since the beginning… :lol

Anyway, I look forward to this movie… I am a fan of Darren's films. And this seems like it will be an amazing fantasy movie! Win-Win!!!
:rock!

Wow, I wasn't expecting this to actually look good.

I can't help but laugh while watching that

Any reason?

where the **** are the aliens?

Yeah, wonder why they're hiding them. They are the reason I wasn't going to see this, but the trailer without them looks amazing.

6 armed Giants are supposed to be in it

Either way,Giants were in the Days of Noah- Genesis 6:4

With 6 arms? You got a verse for that?

I'm seeing this because of Aliens. Aliens are so cool.

If this was made by a hardcore religious nut, it would've said "BASED ON A TRUE FACTS." :lol

With 6 arms? You got a verse for that?

I am talking about Hellywood's interpretation,not what Bible Scripture actually says...Hollywood will distort the truth.(as always)

according to earlier reports from Slashfilm-

"The story will also include the Watchers, which are described as “eleven-foot-tall fallen angels with six arms and no wings.” Slashfilm mentions that these fallen angels are actually mentioned in the Bible (Genesis 6) as the giant offspring of the “sons of God and the “daughters of men.”

Angels are NOT Giants...Giants were the offspring from fallen Angelic seed and Woman

Just saw the trailer for this movie. Wow. It really looks good.

I realize that it is just the trailer and that usually the best parts of the movie are spoiled in the trailers...but if this movie holds up to the bar that the trailer set for it...it could replace "The Ten Commandments" as my favorite Bible movie.

I am talking about Hellywood's interpretation,not what Bible Scripture actually says...Hollywood will distort the truth.(as always)

according to earlier reports from Slashfilm-

"The story will also include the Watchers, which are described as “eleven-foot-tall fallen angels with six arms and no wings.” Slashfilm mentions that these fallen angels are actually mentioned in the Bible (Genesis 6) as the giant offspring of the “sons of God and the “daughters of men.”

Angels are NOT Giants...Giants were the offspring from fallen Angelic seed and Woman

Indeed.

Out of curiosity, is this a movie you plan on watching or do you see it as sacrilegious to make what us essentially a fan-fic version of a Bible story?

I haven't decided yet myself...

If it's not going to be too Christian-ey, i'm down for this. I'm all for a good story, and the Bible does have good stories. Just keep them as such.

In my humble opinion.

Indeed.

Out of curiosity, is this a movie you plan on watching or do you see it as sacrilegious to make what us essentially a fan-fic version of a Bible story?

I haven't decided yet myself...

Going to see it....I am a big fan of Bible films even if they are not 100% Biblical (the best of the group are the older films like Greatest Story Ever Told,10 Commandments and Samson and Delilah)

I'll watch and analyze it...whether I like it will be another story

Yeah, I think I'll see it as well.

I'm not expecting anything like total accuracy, and I worry about where they might be going with the Watchers, but for the Biblical imagery alone it looks like it has value.

I love the part where the waters are jetting up from the earth.

Back