Noah

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always gotten a kick that the Bible has things/events that happen, which if they happened outside of the Bible, people would declare it witchcraft, sorcery, obvious fiction and be completely unaccepted by the general public. But since its in the Bible, its automatically viewed as truth with no further common sense/thought applied. They're paralyzed with fear to even dare to think otherwise... :lol

I didn't realize Noah's Ark took place in Norway. Then there's Russell Crowe looking more and more like a bloated George Carlin. Not looking forward to this unless the reviews are amazing.

I'll only get this on Blu-Ray if we get bonus scenes of Crowe getting lost on location. As much as I'd like to see a new cinematic take on the story, I wouldn't put it past a bunch of filthy heathens. :cuss

:lol

Indeed.

tumblr_ml7ocgrw5v1s8rn8po1_500.gif

Looks... Interesting.

When i think of Noah i don't think of a spear throwing shaven head badass surounded by CGI though.

on the other hand. when i think of noah and his groupies, that's 8 people in an ark...repopulating the world.

the ark that rawked. or maybe just bang-ark. :dunno

who gets emma? :monkey3

It's easy to forget that 10 years ago, some of you had yet to go through puberty. :lol

Back