No Time To Die (2020 Bond film)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve had 59 years of a white male playing Bond as written in the books I am absolutely not yet ready for a female Bond white, black, asian or hispanic as the lead character ask me again in 59 years i’ll consider it then lol

Is there something wrong with Supergirl she is way more powerful than Bond.

I think they should recast Supergirl as a boy. That twink Flash would be perfect.

The world is becoming bizarre enough I wouldn't be surprised if that were to be the thing we must embrace and be on board with tomorrow (or else) even though it seems like it might contradict the progressivism of today.

Last edited:
The world is becoming bizarre enough I wouldn't be surprised if that were to be the thing we must embrace and be on board with tomorrow (or else) even though it seems like it might contradict the progressivism of today.
You have to have the media on your side to do it though. Nothing I like better than the backlash of this stuff, like how women pushed this stuff, now it is coming back to bite their daughters in their sports.

I still don't know of many female to male swaps. I am clearly in protest of Scarlet looking Asian for an Asian movie. That was dumb.

I’ve had 59 years of a white male playing Bond as written in the books I am absolutely not yet ready for a female Bond white, black, asian or hispanic as the lead character ask me again in 59 years i’ll consider it then lol

Is there something wrong with Supergirl she is way more powerful than Bond.

Heck, I'm not ready for a new male Bond. I'm still stuck in the Moore era.

Daniel Craig was really awesome in "Munich."

I remember really liking that movie but it's been quite a while since I've watched it.

7Oih.gif

a8787be48c32708e982e8318b45196dca397e112.gifv

I skipped Venom but will definitely be seeing this at the Dolby screen this week i’m actually super excited for it regardless of the weak villain and silly martial arts by that Armas chick lol

Back