No Time To Die (2020 Bond film)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jye on a Bond Binge. I wonder if they will play his theme song in the surgery room when they are transitioning him to a female person of color.

Waller-Bridge wrote part of Bond... one of three writers. I imagine her contribution dealt with Ana and the new 007. The British thing helps too.

Waller-Bridge has now had a hand in three of my favorite franchises: Bond, Indy and Star Wars. That's pretty frickin huge... especially for a comedian who has no business being in any of them.
With Wally-Bridge involvement i fear the worse...it ain't looking good for old Jimmy boy and Indy:cry:

Everyone says the movie is too long.

Hearing its better than QoS and Spectre but not as good as CR and Skyfall... which is about what I expected if true. Unfortunately, that's not really high praise.

I'll bet there's a great movie that runs 2 hours inside this bloated 'epic'.

Spectre was already too long in its attempt to wrap all the previous movies in a bow by having the ultimate uber-villain claiming to be responsible for it all. So with this film feeling like some sort of addendum in the context of what Spectre was I have to wonder what could possibly justify it being the longest Bond film ever.

Everyone says the movie is too long.

Hearing its better than QoS and Spectre but not as good as CR and Skyfall... which is about what I expected if true. Unfortunately, that's not really high praise.

I'll bet there's a great movie that runs 2 hours inside this bloated 'epic'.
Villain sucks too

His plan > Him

Spectre was already too long in its attempt to wrap all the previous movies in a bow by having the ultimate uber-villain claiming to be responsible for it all. So with this film feeling like some sort of addendum in the context of what Spectre was I have to wonder what could possibly justify it being the longest Bond film ever.
Agreed. Maybe that didn't like anyone out there for the next Bond? Plus Craig got what, $50 mil for this? I guess with the last two being over $800 mil box office, they wanted Craig for another one.

Mission Impossible and Man from Uncle are already better Bond films as of late.

Villain sucks too

His plan > Him

I heard he is underutilized and paying tribute to Peter Lorre (very telling) but I hadn't heard he sucked. That sucks.

After all these years and all these actors portraying all these villains, how can a villain from 57 years ago (Goldfinger), who's complete dialogue was dubbed, still remain the best Bond villain?

I saw it last night and loved it, works as a definite end to the Craig series.

It was you.

You took it.

You took the name.

uYnS1qU.gif

Last edited:
He's got about 5 years on you lol

Yes, but he rarely posts. He lurks in the shadows watching us play instead, laughing maniacally while he pets his cat. I knew of his existence because the name was taken 5 years ago. He became somewhat of a myth, a mysterious figure from a previous time perhaps or maybe, one of the first SSF members. I never imagined him with a Brad Pitt avatar tho. 🤔

Yes, but he rarely posts. He lurks in the shadows watching us play instead, laughing maniacally while he pets his cat. I knew of his existence because the name was taken 5 years ago. He became somewhat of a myth, a mysterious figure from a previous time perhaps or maybe, one of the first SSF members. I never imagined him with a Brad Pitt avatar tho. 🤔
And he’s pointing at you :panic:

I’ve had 59 years of a white male playing Bond as written in the books I am absolutely not yet ready for a female Bond white, black, asian or hispanic as the lead character ask me again in 59 years i’ll consider it then lol

Is there something wrong with Supergirl she is way more powerful than Bond.

Back