No Name (Clint) - Headsculpt (Updated Sculpt P.1 - Almost finished!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ralph_Sutter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Decided to start a new thread for my sculpt progress. I think the "Flint Westwood" title was throwing people off :p

Anyways, the sculpt is nearing completion. Just have the hat and hair left to detail. Here are the latest images:
New_Clint1.jpg

New_Clint5.jpg

New_Clint2.jpg

New_Clint4.jpg

New_Clint6.jpg

I am thinking that I will go up to 20 raw (unpainted) sculpts that I will be casting from my 3D print. Heads will go for $85 + $5 shipping.

After the initial round of No Name headsculpts, I will also be offering a hatless version (more images soon). More than likely for the same price and with a same amount (30 piece limited run).

Will add the interest list to the first post shortly. (Am including people who where interested from the previous thread; if you changed your mind please let me know!)

Update 12/27:

Hey guys! Just received these 4 pictures:

ClintPrint.jpg

ClintPrint2.jpg

ClintPrint3.jpg

ClintPrint4.jpg

Just to clarify, these are still 3D images. However, they are rendered using my rapid prototyper friend's 3D printing software package. So this is exactly what the initial print will come out looking like!

I think I've taken the head as far as can go, but I still want to tweak the hat. (I also sent him the version without the detailed leather strip/rim). I think I'll have those tweaks ready within the next few days. So he could potentially start printing by the end of the week!

I've left a little extra material at the bottom of the head, so I can cut off the excess material myself, and figure out where to place the joint for the neck (allowing for the most articulation possible, and for a proper sitting/fit).

Hope you guys like him! I'm pretty proud of and happy with the way he came out! :)

- R.

Last edited:
Awesome man! Can't ever get enough of us M@ssholes together :p

I'm glad you're digging the likeness! After staring at something for so long, you start to lose confidence in your work.

Another Mass resident here. Personally, I love my Velvet Morning Blondie, but this looks just as promising so far.

Hi, are you actually sculpting this from a product like clay or wax or is it a 3D generated image, if its a 3D image how will you get this in to a physical shape that could be held in the hand, fasenated to learn more, great sculpt by the way, CHEERS

Hi, are you actually sculpting this from a product like clay or wax or is it a 3D generated image, if its a 3D image how will you get this in to a physical shape that could be held in the hand, fasenated to learn more, great sculpt by the way, CHEERS

Hey! Thanks for the kind words. I will have my model 3D printed, from which I will then cast the master mold. Does that make sense? :)

Please add me to the list too, it looks awesome!

Consider it done! :)

That is exceptional work. Can't wait to see this printed and painted

Thanks! I might see what the 3D print looks like with printed texture (my friend informed me that that is now possible). Maybe I'll offer that as an alternative later as well :)

hey! Thanks for the kind words. I will have my model 3d printed, from which i will then cast the master mold. Does that make sense? :)

consider it done! :)

thanks! I might see what the 3d print looks like with printed texture (my friend informed me that that is now possible). Maybe i'll offer that as an alternative later as well :)

dear ralph please ad me to the list but i think is better to add the skin texture from now...is better for all of as to wait a little bit longer for the sculpt so it can be perfect

i dont want to give this kind of money for a headsculpt and after one month there will be a better version released by you...
So i prefered to wait for a little longer and buy something exceptional from the begining and dont regret later....please think about it

@ West: Added! :)

@ JIM007: No worries! I would never release an inferior product. I am going to see what the 3D print looks like with my painted texture, and I will see if I can match it with my paint app. :)

I'll complete one first and leave it up to the peeps, whether they want a painted or unpainted version.

@ West: Added! :)

@ JIM007: No worries! I would never release an inferior product. I am going to see what the 3D print looks like with my painted texture, and I will see if I can match it with my paint app. :)

I'll complete one first and leave it up to the peeps, whether they want a painted or unpainted version.

thats great ralph thanks

Back