No Name (Clint) - Headsculpt (Updated Sculpt P.1 - Almost finished!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks great! Please add me to the interest list, looking forward to seeing the painted version.

Thanks! Added! :)

As you know from the Flimt threadnim mega interested and I have to say you destroyed it! It looks unbelievable now!

Thanks Raymond! :) You're too kind!

I took the liberty of uploading another 3D turntable, so you guys can see the head from multiple angles. Hair and hat detailing next!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLGMFfD8Ups&feature=colike[/ame]

Started to rough in some color, it's definitely starting to come together nicely! Let me know what you guys think! :)

PaintedClintTest1.jpg

PaintedClintTest2.jpg

PaintedClintTest3.jpg

PaintedClintTest4.jpg

PaintedClintTest5.jpg

PaintedClintTest6.jpg

PaintedClintTest7.jpg

PaintedClintTest8.jpg

I'd definitely be down if sometime in the future, you modified it to be closer in appearance to "The Stranger" from High Plains Drifter. That would be great.

Please add me to the list if you got any left

Will do :) And yes I do still have spots to fill!

I'd definitely be down if sometime in the future, you modified it to be closer in appearance to "The Stranger" from High Plains Drifter. That would be great.

Plans for older/variations on Clint are def. in the works!

Last edited:
Started to rough in some color, it's definitely starting to come together nicely! Let me know what you guys think! :)

PaintedClintTest1.jpg

PaintedClintTest2.jpg

PaintedClintTest3.jpg

PaintedClintTest4.jpg

PaintedClintTest5.jpg

PaintedClintTest6.jpg

PaintedClintTest7.jpg

PaintedClintTest8.jpg
[/QUOTE

hi ralph

dont get me wrong mate
but i think the face looks to dehydrated
with a result to looks old i think
just my opinion

It won't look as flat/dry on the actual sculpt, it's partially due to the material that I am using in the 3D app. It has absolutely no specularity.

You'll see what I'm talking about with my new updates ;)

Thanks guys!

Hey guys! Here's another turntable. This time with the rough skin texture test. Sorry for the choppy video quality, ran out of time and just wanted to show you guys a little something :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1e_tu_IPog[/ame]

@ JIM007: Hopefully you see what I meant about the previous material looking very dry due to the lack of specularity. This should be fixed in this video :)

Still tweaking the nose!

Absolutely incredible! Looks almost just like clint. I can't wait to see the actual sculpted head.

Back