No Name (Clint) - Headsculpt (Updated Sculpt P.1 - Almost finished!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys! Just received these 4 pictures:

clintprint.jpg

clintprint2.jpg

clintprint3.jpg

clintprint4.jpg

just to clarify, these are still 3d images. However, they are rendered using my rapid prototyper friend's 3d printing software package. So this is exactly what the initial print will come out looking like!

I think i've taken the head as far as can go, but i still want to tweak the hat. (i also sent him the version without the detailed leather strip/rim). I think i'll have those tweaks ready within the next few days. So he could potentially start printing by the end of the week!

I've left a little extra material at the bottom of the head, so i can cut off the excess material myself, and figure out where to place the joint for the neck (allowing for the most articulation possible, and for a proper sitting/fit).

Hope you guys like him! I'm pretty proud of and happy with the way he came out! :)

- r.

woww
this looks fantastic
but please
is it possible to add a little extra hair fine detail?
Then this will be perfect
thanks

Re: No Name (Clint) - Headsculpt - Updated Pics on P.6! Printing soon!

Hey Jim! Glad you like it!

It already has a lot of hair detail, but I'll see if I can push it a little more between now and the actual printing date! :)

Thats great ralph...if you can put some thinner hair lines
this will look amazing :)

Thanks JIM! :)

BTW, does anyone know how to update the thread title (so people can find the pics more easily)? It doesn't seem to let me when I try to edit the original post.

Back