"No Name" bodies***REVIEW LINK ON Page 1***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "No Name" bodies

This is who I got mine from; shipping is free and the bodies come to around $20 each. My 3 were a total of $62 with the currency conversion.

Yeah thats where I got two of mine from. Cheaper then buying from Headplay on American eBay.

I'm so pleased with my bodies. Oh lord I wish they'd do a slim and muscular version too. Would make my year. :lol

Not sure what you mean by "muscle version", but the email I origionaly got about these had pics of muscle bodies for around the same price.

Not sure what you mean by "muscle version", but the email I origionaly got about these had pics of muscle bodies for around the same price.

Do you have a link to the other bodies? I've only seen these no-name ones. But there are other muscle bodies from ACI, Kaustic Plastic, etc. coming.

Just rechecked the email. You are right, the muscle bodies are indeed by ACI. Sorry for the mix-up.

Still not a bad price though.

Its been nearly 3 weeks waiting to get 1 from from headplay, who was more expensive. I got the cheaper 1 in less than 1 week.

Thanks for the heads up on the new listing...man, just can't beat them at $20 shipped. That's nuts. Now my Ghostbusters will all have cool new bodies. :yess:

Just tried for 1. Just right under $22 shipped to CA. Let's see!! Anyone tried modding their SideShow GI Joes with this body? Cheaper alt. than going the HT way and these bodies looks to be better when compared to the SS bodies.

I finally got one of these in the mail today. Does feel like one of the earlier HT bodies from a few years ago, plastic-wise (like the first nude Truetype release). Not the fancy type of texture you get on newer Truetypes. But feels like it's a decent quality body. Somewhat loose joints, though. Definitely nice for the price.

Did you get any floppy joints or are they all strong enough to hold a pose without falling over?

I got one of these. It has one joint that's somewhat loose but it can hold a pose.

Ive been wondering about these as well. Hows the quality compared to an actual TrueType body and how do the hands compare in color and quality as well?

Back