No more waitlists?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JohnnyFavourite said:
Got wait list cancellations for some busts and Orc Brute today.
So no hope for european collectors also.:banghead

I don't really think it has something to do with region, rather with the place in line. But yes, chances are slim, we knew that from the start. I must say that I haven't received any news on the items I'm in line for. Not negative, not positive. Guess that means that all you guys where before me since you already got news?? I'm still waiting. I hope SSC will notify EVERYONE on a certain wait list about the status??

I'm pretty sure they do because they cancel your waitlist order. Me and my girlfriend were both on the waitlist for the Demon Dog and we both got emails saying the waitlist closed. Then she cried.:monkey2

Yeah, When a look at my order history and se al those cancelled waitlist items I also think I will cry. :monkey2

Sideshow! Give me my items!!!

Hrm, interesting, my waitlist reservations for both of the Moria Orc statues haven't been canceled. Here's hoping!

BillDoor said:
Hrm, interesting, my waitlist reservations for both of the Moria Orc statues haven't been canceled. Here's hoping!

while mine have not been either..................we can only hope they are fulfilled..................

I have a feeling that if anything was going to happen to any US waitlists, it would have happened as a result of the move. I'm sure that with the new facilities, there will be no more obscure older items turning up in neglected corners of the dusty warehouse. Everything presumably got inventoried and accounted for during the recent move. At least, that's what I would assume--they can feel free to prove me wrong and activate any of my wait list orders... :D

I figured the same as well, Tom.
I was hoping they'd invite us Freaks to the old warehouse to help pack & move. Living here in California, it would have only been a hop, skip & a jump away.
Since we haven't heard of anyone receiving any of their waitlist items, I figured they either didn't find any OR they'll use what they found for contests.

Let's hope for the latter.

tomandshell said:
I have a feeling that if anything was going to happen to any US waitlists, it would have happened as a result of the move. I'm sure that with the new facilities, there will be no more obscure older items turning up in neglected corners of the dusty warehouse. Everything presumably got inventoried and accounted for during the recent move. At least, that's what I would assume--they can feel free to prove me wrong and activate any of my wait list orders... :D

If proving Tom wrong isn't incentive enough to fulfill some waitlists, I don't know what is!!! You can do it SS. :lol

well, the waitlists may seem to be closed for most everything Sideshow/Weta, but I just got confirmation that my waitlist Lurtz PF will be converting into a real order!!! This will be my first PF, and I can't wait to get it!!!

Seaward said:
well, the waitlists may seem to be closed for most everything Sideshow/Weta, but I just got confirmation that my waitlist Lurtz PF will be converting into a real order!!! This will be my first PF, and I can't wait to get it!!!
Congratz Seaward. I've had a couple of wait lists turned into orders in the past, and what a wonderful thing that is, if you really really want that item!

I don't think they have closed all waitlist items in the SSW line...

Because I still got quite many left that they haven't cancelled, and I really hope I get some of them!

Yea, I am on the wait-list for a couple of the 'Arms' weapons sets.

(Aragorn, Fellowship: Collection 2)

Sorry...I haven't visited in a while...been busy with the store and the day job family life, etc.

Anyway...waitlist...I just got an email that an Ugluk waitlist was set to be converted. Kind of odd this late in the game...thinking error or they found some during the move...anyone else getting any waitlist items that you'd have thought were long gone?

Back