No more waitlists?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pordey2 said:
The online system is far from perfect. I got a Galadhrim Archer "on order" in my account, even though I've gotten it more than two years ago...
Yep, same here. I think there's an explanation for this. At least I think someone of this board once explained why this happens. I don't remember what the reason was though...

Link said:
I was looking through my orders this morning and noticed I have an 'Order placed' for a 'High Elven Infantry Helm'.

Is this one of those mistake wait list conversions that happened a while ago? It hasn't been cancelled so do I still have a chance :rotfl

spooky, just had this order cancelled ....they are watching :ogat

:lol

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Yep, same here. I think there's an explanation for this. At least I think someone of this board once explained why this happens. I don't remember what the reason was though...

They got two system, one online and one offline... It have been mentioned that the offline system is the correct one and the online system is updated manually. Sometimes they forget about updating I guess...
:monkey1 :confused: :D

pordey2 said:
They got two system, one online and one offline... It have been mentioned that the offline system is the correct one and the online system is updated manually. Sometimes they forget about updating I guess...
:monkey1 :confused: :D
You are sure right! Good to know how it works!

Hmmm, I just had a Waitlist converted into an order for a MORIA ORC SWORDSMAN BUST; boy, I wish it would have been for the STATUE !! :rolleyes:

Yea, I ordered the 'Arms of the Nazgul' and 'Arms of Gimli' a couple weeks ago, and got them a couple days after...

Yet, my account still shows both of them as Order Placed.

:confused:

Just got a "escape off the wall" plaquette...:D

Only that I just paid for a Pippin statue and a grima wormtoungh bust.. AND got a Legolas and gimli on arod coming my way...

So, I really want it but don't know if I can afford it, if I do buy it I have to eat grass to the next paycheck..

Is it worth it? Should I take it?

I haven't done anything about it, just couldn't cancel it..

So anyone got some good grass recipes?:rotfl

Back