No love for Eowyn?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had her in armor. She deserves to be done in that white dress and there is a demand for that. Most of us have been asking for this since 2005.

We had her in armor. She deserves to be done in that white dress and there is a demand for that. Most of us have been asking for this since 2005.

Meh.....................

TIME FOR NEW FRESH CHARACTERS...............

please..............

I am so glad and thankful WETA is going back to LOTR's but come on, we have how many Gandalf's, Gollums, Aragorn,Boromir's, Arwen's et all?

When "most of us have been asking for".....

Faramir, a Fountain Guard, Mouth of Sauron, Éomer, Haldir, Gil-galad to mention a FEW "most of us have been asking for" so PLEASE something NEW....please............

She basically is a new character. The other statue is nice but it really doesn't do the character justice. She's fresh and new.

Meh.....................

TIME FOR NEW FRESH CHARACTERS...............

please..............

I am so glad and thankful WETA is going back to LOTR's but come on, we have how many Gandalf's, Gollums, Aragorn,Boromir's, Arwen's et all?

When "most of us have been asking for".....

Faramir, a Fountain Guard, Mouth of Sauron, Éomer, Haldir, Gil-galad to mention a FEW "most of us have been asking for" so PLEASE something NEW....please............

You should head over to The Flame and add your voice to the polls if you haven't already.:)

She basically is a new character. The other statue is nice but it really doesn't do the character justice. She's fresh and new.

Currently sitting in 4th(by a pt) in the Poll for revisited characters.:)

I'd like an Eowyn PF, along with Gimli, Arwen, Saruman, Boromir and Faramir (and a Denathor bust). Unfortunately I don't know if we will see any of these from Sideshow.

I'd like an Eowyn PF, along with Gimli, Arwen, Saruman, Boromir and Faramir (and a Denathor bust). Unfortunately I don't know if we will see any of these from Sideshow.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Wouldn't we all my friend,wouldn't we all :monkey2

Resurrecting this thread once more. Hehe
Depending on your interests (statues/PFs/1:6 AFs), since Asmus Toys has taken on an ambitious plan for 1:6 figures, and begun with a great looking armoured Witch-king, it would be great to see Dernhelm paired up with this guy!
Some folks tend to prefer statues, I know, but just wanted to share that. Cheers!

Last edited:
Back