Nintendo Wii-U

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving it so far. Too bad the controller just died on me. I'm going to reboot and use a wii mote to finish with Mario. :rotfl

Just saw this:

If you've already spent the money for a Costco membership, you can save on a Wii U right now, and you don't even have to buy them by the pallet. The bulk retailer is selling the Deluxe system right now for $299.97, and the Basic system for $244.97, a savings of about $50 off MSRP.

I'am getting the oldies while i wait for zelda and mario kart etc on wii u. I got Kirby's yarn on order for $30 australian dollars, and am buying donkey country returns when i pick it up. Nintendo is the king for platforms, but i prefer playstation for games like killzone etc

I'am getting the oldies while i wait for zelda and mario kart etc on wii u. I got Kirby's yarn on order for $30 australian dollars, and am buying donkey country returns when i pick it up. Nintendo is the king for platforms, but i prefer playstation for games like killzone etc

Donkey Kong Country Returns is really, really good. It gets so hard though.

Donkey Kong Country Returns is really, really good. It gets so hard though.

I find most nintendo games a good challenge like the new super mario bros. I forgot to mention in my last reply would i notice a difference between wii and wii u games.

I find most nintendo games a good challenge like the new super mario bros. I forgot to mention in my last reply would i notice a difference between wii and wii u games.

Indeed, as do I. The great thing is, they introduce a new game concept in almost every level.

The main thing you'll notice is a bit of a decrease in picture quality with Wii games. You'l notice the "jaggies" for instance.

I'm going to throw this URL here because Nintendo doesn't make it very clear how to sign up for the 10% discount digital promotion thingy. Owning the black console doesn't auto-enroll you, you must sign up on this web site.

https://p.nintendo.net/deluxe/

Despite the weird address, it's legit. You can get there from https://www.nintendo.com/wiiu if you feel better going that way.

Here is an interesting catch i thought i would post here. Nintendos President Satoru Iwata seems to be discussing the future of the nintendo platform and the possibility of adding a new platform to the already existing line up. The author of the article toys the idea of a phone and a reader mentions a Virtual Boy 2. But what about the Wii U given it is still maturing, is the consumer ready to buy into another platform, what are your thoughts on the future of the WII U. https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/02/nintendo_hints_at_an_additional_platform_in_the_future

Last edited:
Rayman Legends is delayed until September so it can be released alongside the PS3 and Xbox versions. This has me more upset than I ever have been over a video game.

Please, if you were looking forward to this, let Ubisoft know via email, Twitter, Facebook whatever.

Lame. With Aliens Colonial Marines not having a release date either, I can't help but think that the wii u was a massive waste of money.

Rayman Legends is delayed until September so it can be released alongside the PS3 and Xbox versions. This has me more upset than I ever have been over a video game.

Please, if you were looking forward to this, let Ubisoft know via email, Twitter, Facebook whatever.

That is ****ing bull****. Seriously.

VExgt5d.png

It really makes no sense to delay the WiiU version just to release all versions at the same time.

Back