Nintendo Wii-U

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember waiting on line for hours before the midnight release of the Wii. Definitely not doing it for the Wii U

You're going to buy it regardless. Maybe not the controller.

Not necessarily. I'm only getting the Black bundle that comes with NintendoLand. I don't plan on picking up another game on day one. Who are they to make you have to get a game AND a controller?

It increases the number of items they sell, so it's a good business strategy. With demand for preorders being so high people will pay for these bundles because it may be the only way to get the console. You can buy it or pass.

Not necessarily. I'm only getting the Black bundle that comes with NintendoLand. I don't plan on picking up another game on day one. Who are they to make you have to get a game AND a controller?

They can do whatever they want. They are walmart and will sell them to the next person.

EB Games when PS2 came out made people by 2 accessories and 2 games. Customers were pissed but we sold out of them all the time.

They can do whatever they want. They are walmart and will sell them to the next person.

EB Games when PS2 came out made people by 2 accessories and 2 games. Customers were pissed but we sold out of them all the time.

:lecture Pretty much goes with any new console launch. They know someone is going to buy it no matter what crap they throw in a bundle. I'm still uncertain on how much I really want this system....will just stick with my original instinct and wait until the first of the year.

Walmart's bundle is good though, you pick a game and a controller. The Wii U pro controller is essential if you want to play two player games, and for most NintendoLand is not enough so another game will be bought.

So, for the majority, I think the Walmart bundle is a logical option.

:lecture Pretty much goes with any new console launch. They know someone is going to buy it no matter what crap they throw in a bundle. I'm still uncertain on how much I really want this system....will just stick with my original instinct and wait until the first of the year.

I thought I wanted to wait because I thought Zombie U came out in 2013. It's a launch game and me wants. :rotfl

Walmart's bundle is good though, you pick a game and a controller. The Wii U pro controller is essential if you want to play two player games.

So for most I think the Walmart bundle is a logical option.

Exactly, you almost really do need everything anyways.

Back