Media NINTENDO SWITCH (new console)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just grabbed the last Breath of the Wild Champions' Ballad 4 amiibo pack they had left at the store, feels good! They look amazing.

amiibo-prodiges-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-vendu-en-pack-de-4-en-europe-48760-7706.jpg

So far I think I have a little over 700 moons.

Is anyone else getting Doom? I never played the PS4 version, so I'm hoping the lower framerate won't bother me as much. That and Skyrim are definite buys.

I've got doom on PC but decided to get IT on switch to play on the go. Wish I hadn't bothered, can't aim for crap with those joy con analogue sticks. Also the game is so blurry it actually hurts my eyes to play and Iv'e never had that problem, even with 3DS of VR.

I've got doom on PC but decided to get IT on switch to play on the go. Wish I hadn't bothered, can't aim for crap with those joy con analogue sticks. Also the game is so blurry it actually hurts my eyes to play and Iv'e never had that problem, even with 3DS of VR.

One of the reviews that I watched said they had to adjust the control settings before the Joy-Cons felt comfortable to use.

I don't even bother with the Joy Cons.
Way too small in form and the buttons are tiny.
I wish they sold a Switch without those so that adults can use that money saved to get the Pro controllers.

So far I think I have a little over 700 moons.

Is anyone else getting Doom? I never played the PS4 version, so I'm hoping the lower framerate won't bother me as much. That and Skyrim are definite buys.

PS4 version was fun for what it was, but not sure if I'd be willing to purchase it again to play on the switch. If it's your first time then go for it.

I don't even bother with the Joy Cons.
Way too small in form and the buttons are tiny.
I wish they sold a Switch without those so that adults can use that money saved to get the Pro controllers.

This. I NEVER use the joycons. They just feel so...cheap and small I guess. The pro controller feels 1000x times better to play with.

I wish that Link was 1/4 scale.

Likewise.

I love the joy-cons for Breath of The Wild personally, but my hands are on the smaller side. Being able to lie back on the couch, hands apart and just fully immerse myself in the game is a pretty special experience. That said, I'm sure we'll see a pair of larger, FPS-oriented joy cons soon, potentially from a third-party company. With DOOM out, Wolfenstein on the horizon and hopefully more FPS games in future, there will be demand.

My hands are big

But I find for games like Street Fighter

The joy cons are perfect

Zelda - not so much

I gotta admit the controller for the Xbox One reigns supreme

I have the elite controller and the s

Both work flawlessly in mission mode for MvC

WalMart has been restocking the Switch regularly for the past few weeks now.
If anyone is still looking to get one I would recommend doing so before Black Friday.

Nice display. I prefer that instead of in the box displays. I’m still missing skyward sword link. Missed out when amazon restocked recently.

Back