Media NINTENDO SWITCH (new console)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm very much still working on this. Occasionally I'll land a hat jump -> wall jump -> hat jump but mostly I just mess up and die. People complaining about the difficulty clearly haven't tried clearing a zone without using possession

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm very much still working on this. Occasionally I'll land a hat jump -> wall jump -> hat jump but mostly I just mess up and die. People complaining about the difficulty clearly haven't tried clearing a zone without using possession

I haven't read up on it, but is there some kind of bonus for clearing a level without using possession?

None at all that I know of, haha. It's just a fun challenge for folks who think the game is too easy otherwise. It becomes quite punishing just trying to hack your way around, and it's lovely that Nintendo lets you do it.

Hell, it's easier in places once you have the patterns down. [SPOILERS to follow] On the Lost Kingdom level I could never get the jump timing to evade those insects who grab your hat, charge at you and explode, and there's a bit where you need to jump out of the way and make them blow up some blocks to clear your path around a cliff. I just jumped over the edge, changed direction midair and dive-jumped back onto the ledge, which saved me some frustration.

Odyssey's post-narrative worlds and challenges definitely turn up the difficulty. I completed the main narrative (if you want to call it that) last night and I've had to step up my game, that's for sure.

Goddamn, this game is charming. This thing has consistently put a smile on my face and it's probably my game of the year at this point (surpassing even Breath of the Wild). It's delightfully reminiscent of Super Mario 64, too.

Never played the first Xenoblade Chronicles. I hope they port it so I can get caught up.

LOVING MARIO!!! :rock

I'm really taking my time to collect moons, etc. Trying to enjoy the scenery, so to speak.

Nintendo Switch updated with Hulu app Netflix is coming later

Beat Mario. Now to get all the moons and coins. I like the Mario 64 outfit. Pirate and Samurai were good too.

I bought a switch like a week ago just for Odyssey and wow is it fun, best game since Sunshine I think.

I've been finding blocks and stuff I can't seem to break (ie in the aqua world). Is this something I get later on or am I missing something?

Should I get breath of the wild? Not a terribly big Zelda fan but I heard this is open-world/skyrimish

I bought a switch like a week ago just for Odyssey and wow is it fun, best game since Sunshine I think.

I've been finding blocks and stuff I can't seem to break (ie in the aqua world). Is this something I get later on or am I missing something?

Should I get breath of the wild? Not a terribly big Zelda fan but I heard this is open-world/skyrimish

Are you talking about the big grey metallic looking boxes? Those are for post game.

Get Breath of the Wild. It's truly a stand out in gaming.

Breath of the Wild will convert you into a Zelda fan. So much charm to the game, from the characters, to the gameplay, and the music. You will understand instantly why so many love the game.

Back