Media NINTENDO SWITCH (new console)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pro controller is currently up on Amazon.ca and Amazon.com

Aaand it's gone. :monkey2

Hopefully there'll be some extras for the midnight release. I can't really see myself playing Zelda with the clunky joycons;
they seem better off as a nice way to play two player games without needing to buy a second controller.

damn nintendo!! now they force us (asian market) to buy switch bundle 2 games (zelda & 1-2 switch), no switch-alone options.
I mean, I'm okay with bundle-zelda, but not 1-2 switch...

and there's no other option, this is the only way for asian market to get switch on launch day.. :gah:.

damn nintendo!! now they force us (asian market) to buy switch bundle 2 games (zelda & 1-2 switch), no switch-alone options.
I mean, I'm okay with bundle-zelda, but not 1-2 switch...

and there's no other option, this is the only way for asian market to get switch on launch day.. :gah:.

Awww, that's f$#^d up! :(

I just caught up with this system over the last few days, and 1-2 Switch for $50 is a rip-off. Doubly so if you are forced to buy it--though I was forced to buy a couple of games and an extra controller in order to get my Gamecube on opening day! That game should be a free pack-in, like Duck Hunt.

It's the kind of thing Nintendo would have bundled with a previous console, like Wii Sports. Nobody will buy it by itself.

Just a quick heads up for anyone else who collects these. Target has the very limited CE version of Zelda: Art & Artifacts for preorder. Pretty much already sold out everywhere.

https://www.target.com/p/legend-of-zelda-art-artifacts-limited-hardcover/-/A-52221924

EDIT: Looks like it's no longer available.

14ijr06.jpg

Just an FYI that I was able to preorder the pro controller at my local GameStop just now. That specific store had 30 allotted to them this morning for the launch and when I went by a few hours later they were already half gone so I think today might be the only day to guarantee having the pro at launch.

I'm just really struggling to justify buying the Pro Controller. I haven't even touched the Joy Con controller setup, so why would I PO the Pro?

Not saying I won't down the road, but I'm from the camp that I'd rather give it a shot for a few weeks, and then order one if the situation calls for it. You kind of lose the gimmicky-ness of the Switch, when you use the Pro, IMO.

I almost POd a Pro controller today, just because of the hype, but I passed.

I'm just really struggling to justify buying the Pro Controller. I haven't even touched the Joy Con controller setup, so why would I PO the Pro?

Not saying I won't down the road, but I'm from the camp that I'd rather give it a shot for a few weeks, and then order one if the situation calls for it. You kind of lose the gimmicky-ness of the Switch, when you use the Pro, IMO.

I almost POd a Pro controller today, just because of the hype, but I passed.

So about that...I PO'd one today. :lol

I've got problems.

I was at Gamestop, asked, and they had 3 left for PO. Guy said I could cancel if I changed my mind. After second thought, I figured if Nintendo pulls a Nintendo and doesn't release any more Pros for months and I do decide I want one, I'd be in trouble.

Back