Media Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is pretty funny :lol

If I was Nintendo:

"So you managed to hack our little console. Well whoop de doo, a congratulation is in order. Enjoy your hacked roms that bypassed our system and we hope you paid through the nose to get one of these consoles. You do realize that it takes a lot of time to compile and license these games but nope, your Priority Number One roms comes first. Well guess what? We don't care- we have your money, or at least some of it. Enjoy your little pathetic life and have a good day! -Nintendo."

So it will cap out at 60 roms. Very impressive.

If I was Nintendo:

"So you managed to hack our little console. Well whoop de doo, a congratulation is in order. Enjoy your hacked roms that bypassed our system and we hope you paid through the nose to get one of these consoles. You do realize that it takes a lot of time to compile and license these games but nope, your Priority Number One roms comes first. Well guess what? We don't care- we have your money, or at least some of it. Enjoy your little pathetic life and have a good day! -Nintendo."
Even better, the message from game designer Matt Furniss in his game:

"hello hacker *ucker this is matt furniss heres the deal. if you hack this game I will find you where ever you are and break your legs and thats a promise"

:lol :rock

337.png

I knew this would discontinue this month or next

Everything from Nintendo eventually does. This was more of a holiday perk.

Hopefully the SNES Classic replaces this

What the hell? Were they tired of people handing them money for it? This kind of **** pisses me off--hype up a product so the demand is high, release in time for Christmas so demand is higher, trickle out the product so the demand is even higher, then stop production.

I sold my NES Classic and got a modded Wii instead, because I can almost smell that SNES Classic and N64 Classic coming up. I don't want to get caught in the madness. :lol

What the hell? Were they tired of people handing them money for it? This kind of **** pisses me off--hype up a product so the demand is high, release in time for Christmas so demand is higher, trickle out the product so the demand is even higher, then stop production.

Maybe they like to see people scrambling, stomping each other in the name of their brand. Nintendo: Agent of Chao.. wait a second..

the-joker.gif

I would actually prefer a return of the Gameboy Color but also hackable to store 300 games and have a long battery life, and be in HD with a slightly bigger screen. I'd take that over any other iteration they can conjure up.

I have mine on my desk connected to a monitor with no speakers. Can anyone recommend a switch that maybe has an audio port for either speakers or headphones?

Back