Media Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called my local Toysrus store but they can't tell me how many units they got in, basically I have to get there 3 hours early and wait in line if I really want to get one. SMH

They are not allowed to tell you how many they get because it causes customer issues

I know for a fact that Toys R Us employees in my area witheld stock for their employees before the public got any. I also know that Gamestop did the same. I refuse to shop at either locations now. .

TRU is not suppose to let their employees have any.Apparently There are no perks for the employees.

I finally received one of those third party controller extension cables and it's an incredible relief. No more playing this thing 2 feet away from my TV!

The decision to make the cable that short on the controllers is just crazy.

The decision to make the cable that short on the controllers is just crazy.

Not just crazy, it literally renders the console unusable. If you could play it with the stock controller, then you deserve a medal. And a free trip to the eye doctor.

Not just crazy, it literally renders the console unusable. If you could play it with the stock controller, then you deserve a medal. And a free trip to the eye doctor.

crazy as in money grab! really it seems like it was so ridiculous that you have no choice other than to buy more stuff to make it usable... it's like selling a car w/ 4 flat tires!!

Walmart website had these in stock today twice if anyone actually followed my advice

Walmart website had these in stock today twice if anyone actually followed my advice

5497949+_6400ab944242d0af7c137f9a562e8d32.gif

Thanks to a very generous Freak, I have my Nintendo mini wrapped and under my tree. My wife is going to lose her mind when she sees that we got one in time for Christmas. It's taking all of my willpower and discipline to keep myself from giving it to her early. I can feel myself breaking down a little more every day. :lol

Thanks to a very generous Freak, I have my Nintendo mini wrapped and under my tree. My wife is going to lose her mind when she sees that we got one in time for Christmas. It's taking all of my willpower and discipline to keep myself from giving it to her early. I can feel myself breaking down a little more every day. :lol

Congrats bud!
You deserve one. You've been generous yourself so glad that a fellow Freak recognized that. :duff

Congrats bud!
You deserve one. You've been generous yourself so glad that a fellow Freak recognized that. :duff

Thanks, man! After so many failed attempts at getting one, I had fully resigned myself to having to wait for one until next year. I feel extremely fortunate that someone decided I was worthy of their generosity. Regardless of any other presents we get this year, this little game machine is going to make our Christmas awesome--if I can get the controller away from her long enough for me to get a chance to play.

Back