Media Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought these 3rd party ones

I got 2 for 31 Canadian shipped

Both come with a 6foot long cable

Amazon is your guys' best bet... thats when they update their website again...

check out www.nowinstock.net to track shipments and restocks

Walmart Canada and Toys R Us Canada both got restocks but since they are run incompetently they cancelled those orders. I assume they oversold.

I know my TRU store will have 60 of them...get in line...there will be a line

Hey Captain,

Do you have a brickseek tracker link for Toysrus? Thanks

Unfortunately Brickseek doesn't have a tracker for TRU's stock. Sorry man.

But I do have the SKU #, which is A24B3213. You can't use it for any online trackers that I'm aware of, but it makes it a looooot easier for employees to know what you're talking about, unless you talk to a helpful employee who knows their stuff.

This site can track whether or not online websites have them, but sometimes a few fly under the radar and it doesn't catch them.

https://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/nesclassicmini/

Happy hunting. I hope you get one without having to freeze to death. :lol

Been standing in line since 530 this morning at my local toysrus and some
Guy just walked out and said they sold out of the NES. Their only letting 10 people in at a time and There's still 30 ahead of me wow. Guess they only got a small shipment in.

Been standing in line since 530 this morning at my local toysrus and some
Guy just walked out and said they sold out of the NES. Their only letting 10 people in at a time and There's still 30 ahead of me wow. Guess they only got a small shipment in.

Man, sorry to hear that. I'm almost convinced that Nintendo is doing this on purpose, it's just too good of a publicity stunt.

Man, sorry to hear that. I'm almost convinced that Nintendo is doing this on purpose, it's just too good of a publicity stunt.

Its crazy how many people were out this morning standing in line. Thru conversation they were mostly there for the Hatchimals so I thought I was good, guess not. I would say I was at least the 40th person standing in line.

Its crazy how many people were out this morning standing in line. Thru conversation they were mostly there for the Hatchimals so I thought I was good, guess not. I would say I was at least the 40th person standing in line.

It's not crazy at all. Nintendo teases a really affordable console and played a hand in boosting demand that even non-gamers know what it is now. My friends have been talking about it and they don't even play videogames! Now everyone wants one, and since Nintendo reportedly has enough money in the company to last 50 years, why bother delivering adequate supply now when they can stretch it further till next year where everyone certainly WILL buy it?

Regardless, I'd say keep trying and good luck, but don't kick yourself on missing out since it WILL be in adequate supply eventually. Remember the Wii? :lol

Regardless, I'd say keep trying and good luck, but don't kick yourself on missing out since it WILL be in adequate supply eventually. Remember the Wii? :lol

I know right. I was just trying to secure one for my son before Christmas. If anyone is able to get a hold of a 2nd one just sent me a PM thanks.......

It's a reallly crappy supply from Nintendo. I preordered immediately when it went up at my local stores website, and I got a mail that they won't be able to fill my order, and have no idea when they will get another delivery, but they estimate march...

I feel really sorry for people trying to get one of these for Christmas. I hope all the flippers end up having to sell these for closer to cost after Christmas is over.

I hope the flippers get stuck with them or have to sell them at cost or lower after Christmas--though that probably won't happen. I'm sure they'll drop their prices a bit and the desperation of getting one for Christmas will make people buy them. Pisses me off seeing them on Amazon and Walmart for $250-300.

I feel bad for the people that are getting turned away...

I know how frustrating that is. It makes me more mad at the places I use to shop at. I know for a fact that Toys R Us employees in my area witheld stock for their employees before the public got any. I also know that Gamestop did the same. I refuse to shop at either locations now.

If they thought that this artificial demand would just encourage consumer to look around in the store and buy something else, they greatly miscalculated that assumption.

Im telling you Amazon.com is your best bet... once they get their re-stock.

They arent a store-front. U dont have to worry about managers hoarding their stock. Its all available online ... and if you use a tracker it should notify you by a sound on your browser (especially if you are sitting at your computer most of the day). Be ready, and have your AMAZON account logged in and on 1-click ordering.

Back