Ninja Turtles License Acquired!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally wouldn't care if they were comic versions with a swappable head that had a colored band. That way comic fans can display them the way they want and they wouldn't look strange with colored bands even though no medium shows them designed that way with the colors. Since Raphael is red anyway he could have swappable hands with him holding his Si in different ways.

Heck I would even buy the NECA figures with a colored band on each figure. Can someone good with photoshop skills post a pic of the NECA figures with colored bands?

Insted of photoshopped I found some customs on google images and IMO they look awesome, would totally buy a colored set even though I have the comic ones already.

untitled-11.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

I personally wouldn't care if they were comic versions with a swappable head that had a colored band. That way comic fans can display them the way they want and they wouldn't look strange with colored bands even though no medium shows them designed that way with the colors. Since Raphael is red anyway he could have swappable hands with him holding his Si in different ways.

Heck I would even buy the NECA figures with a colored band on each figure. Can someone good with photoshop skills post a pic of the NECA figures with colored bands?

Last edited:
They don't look bad with only the headbands colored and the others one color. I actually kinda like that look.

I'm so happy about this. A lot of people think the ninja turtles was originated from the cartoons, most people don't know or never thought it was a comic book, especially with all of them having the red bandana's. I hate to admit it but, as a kid, i LOVED watching the cartoon, but after reading the comic books, damn, why did they have to ruin it by making it so "kid oriented" The original comic books were dark, brutal, the way a NINJA should be, not all happy go lucky like they portrayed them in the cartoons. The only change i like about the turtles, is the colored bandana. They changed the colors so that children can tell who is who. I personally like it, it gives them character. I hope sideshow can do a changeable color bandana but i doubt that will happen. Can't wait to see the finish result! :banana

If you go back and rewatch the old 80s toon, it doesn't hold up. Its better left as memories, anything after the first 5 episodes or more is worthless.

I love it for what it was, but I'd much rather have ones based off the superior comics.

Yeah Eastman and Lairds comics was where its at. They were awesome, I remember as a kid I discovered the comics...finding out they were nothing like the cartoons and I remember seeing one of the comics and Rapheal got his hand cut off. I was like holy crap, it was mind blowing to see that, lol.

Back