Ninja Turtles License Acquired!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The comics, and the cartoon had one thing in common thats important to remember.
In both storeis, the turtles dismembered and killed LOTS of the foot soldiers.

The difference is, in the cartoon, the Foot soldiers were Robots

In the comics, they Were People.

The comics, and the cartoon had one thing in common thats important to remember.
In both storeis, the turtles dismembered and killed LOTS of the foot soldiers.

The difference is, in the cartoon, the Foot soldiers were Robots

In the comics, they Were People.

That right there = Comics FTW!!!

I was trying to get those since they were the only statues on the market. But never liked how they looked like giant playmate action figures. I like how these look like the original comics and more detailed. The price was never justified on those older ones. I'm getting all. Hopefully we can see some prop replicas, Premium Formats, and perhaps a shredder statues? Dioramas....1/6 figs.

The possibilities are endless.

The price? They were 125 each. Probably less than half of what SS will anally buttrape you for.

I hope for the Cartoon Style,i would buy all the 4 turtles and Shredder.

Cartoon is fun and great for 1/6 figures, but for PF's movie versions have allot more detail and opportunity for leather straps, textured skin, impressive weapons etc.

The price? They were 125 each. Probably less than half of what SS will anally buttrape you for.

Yep and they weren't worth it. And later on when sold out I say Donatellos and Leo's going about $800 on ebay. They weren't even worth it at $125.

SS buttraping me for better quality statues? I think not oh unwise one.

Yep and they weren't worth it. And later on when sold out I say Donatellos and Leo's going about $800 on ebay. They weren't even worth it at $125.

SS buttraping me for better quality statues? I think not oh unwise one.

Oh I dont think youve seen them. Most people who own them think they are spectacular. Not 800 dollars spectacular though. Which is why I sold them for 800 dollars :D

I love that they are going with the red bandannas version of the TMNT. It's not just the original version of the Turtles, it's the true version of the Turtles.
It is a shame that the true Turtles never got their due in either the animated nor the movie versions. The first movie came close and the 2003 TMNT show still remains the most accurate animated version of the Ninja Turtles for what it's worth. I know there are a lot of people who hold the 80's cartoon Turtles dear to their heart but IMHO in all honesty the 2003 show is the best Turtles cartoon if you are a fan of the true Turtles stories.
Thankfully the true TMNT are getting their due. Good job, Sideshow.

What is funny is that people are assuming because we have one we will not have another. The standard red bandana look was first and therefore its understandable that it'd be the first introduced but it is completely possible that cartoon versions could be on the way down the pipeline as well. The cartoon version licenses probably are more complicated to get than the older comic book versions but I wouldn't mind a Cartoon version of Leonardo, next to a cartoon blue Leo, next to a movie Leo if they spaced them out enough.

What is funny is that people are assuming because we have one we will not have another. The standard red bandana look was first and therefore its understandable that it'd be the first introduced but it is completely possible that cartoon versions could be on the way down the pipeline as well. The cartoon version licenses probably are more complicated to get than the older comic book versions but I wouldn't mind a Cartoon version of Leonardo, next to a cartoon blue Leo, next to a movie Leo if they spaced them out enough.

knowing SS the Excl will most likely be the Colored bandanas and the reg will be the red ones.

hold on a sec theres gonna be exclusive's because as a diehard turtle fan i was never a big fan of the red bandannas. i was thinking of just painting the purple on donetello when i bought him, but now thier might be exclusives you say ?

I'm glad they're going to be based on the original comic books.
I loved the violence and story lines.
I was in high school when the original comics came out.
The fact they toned them down in the movies and made them more of a joke was just wrong.
All 4 wearing the red masks is going to be awesome.
I'd get all of them if they're not too much.
:chew

knowing SS the Excl will most likely be the Colored bandanas and the reg will be the red ones.

That would be awesome!I will spend my money on them if they come with the colored Bandana`s.I grew up with the Cartoon so i prefer those Turtles versions.

i grew up with the cartoon as well so i prefer the colored bandannas

It wasn't just the bandanas that were colored though, the knee and elbow wraps were also colored. Even without that, I personally don't think the exclusive will be a swappable head with a different bandana. But I could be wrong since the sculpt looks more like the cartoon than the comic.

I'm glad they're going to be based on the original comic books.
I loved the violence and story lines.
I was in high school when the original comics came out.
The fact they toned them down in the movies and made them more of a joke was just wrong.
All 4 wearing the red masks is going to be awesome.
I'd get all of them if they're not too much.
:chew

:lecture

My thoughts exactly!

I always thought it was funny that the Saturday morning TMNT kids cartoon was developed from an awesomely violent B&W comic book!

Back