NightT47 Custom works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fisk
Paint work commission
Sculpted by CREG Customs
6294d2bd68ff206d8b0cdf4f7dbe0722.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YOUR WORK IS AMAZING!!!!! As a side note, is there a way to keep the hair from drying out over time? Iv'e seen posts on instagram of some of your older jokers where the hair has gotten really dry and puffy over time. Do you suggest that people continue to add hair gel to them? That's my biggest fear about getting a custom haired joker. Thanks!
Screen shot 2017-01-03 at 12.39.41 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2017-01-03 at 12.39.44 PM.jpg

That’s a great question!! I had and have the same issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i would suggest hair gel. it is water soluble and will brush out if you dont like it. just a little water can reactivate it. i have heard some use baby oil or hair wax. i wouldnt use those because they are a pain to get out. ever try washing that out of your own hair? it will leave a residual behind.

YOUR WORK IS AMAZING!!!!! As a side note, is there a way to keep the hair from drying out over time? Iv'e seen posts on instagram of some of your older jokers where the hair has gotten really dry and puffy over time. Do you suggest that people continue to add hair gel to them? That's my biggest fear about getting a custom haired joker. Thanks!
View attachment 405674
View attachment 405675

That’s a great question!! I had and have the same issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i would suggest hair gel. it is water soluble and will brush out if you dont like it. just a little water can reactivate it. i have heard some use baby oil or hair wax. i wouldnt use those because they are a pain to get out. ever try washing that out of your own hair? it will leave a residual behind.

Here is a pics of hair work I took last year, I think there are 2 reasons caused those problems:
1st one I only used brown (Heath hair color)hair and color it into green myself,I had try use green hair before but it cant make the joker hair gradient from brown to green from root to tail.
2nd one is I use to rooted more hair than others,the reason is I dont want to see the flaw of sculpt when picking up the hair. And usually those hair will be thin after color and style.(you can see in the picture)
So it must be puffy after played and fade green color , It wont get dry or puffy by the times.
I suggest my clients style them only with water and dont play them too much to make the green fade. Im sorry for these problems but I think I will try some new way in the next batch of Joker.
Thanks
3dd586836484aaa3da467b6019da7de4.jpg

BVS batman — Ben Affleck
modifications and repaint by me
0f043f414325901acc30c661b002967f.jpg

Paint commissions
Sculpted by CREG Customs

c787788130d925295aba3d3d044ef73f.jpg

Superman Henry Cavill