Action Figure Night Feeder by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome figure, great sculpt and love the pose! :)

Sorry to see there is so much controversy over this. I can remember being on the list for a David custom which everyone ended up getting screwed on. Controversy seems to follow this David guy around :lol

Awesome figure, great sculpt and love the pose! :)

Sorry to see there is so much controversy over this. I can remember being on the list for a David custom which everyone ended up getting screwed on. Controversy seems to follow this David guy around :lol

Thank you :duff

I'm new here so I just wanted to know where I can get this? Is this Mattel or Hasbro? This would look great next to my Mattel jack sparrow.

I'm new here so I just wanted to know where I can get this? Is this Mattel or Hasbro? This would look great next to my Mattel jack sparrow.

perrylaugh.gif

I apologize if I seem green here. I was literally getting ready to go to my local target to get one of these. Looks great for a Mattel doll.

Yes I did. Who is Rainman? I just thought he worked for Mattel or something. Where can I get one of these?

I dunno what's classier. Ridiculously bashing custom products in customer threads for vendetta over not getting included on a project vs. taking the fight straight to the artist, or making an alt because someone completely lacks the balls to come out publicly under their original screen name to do so. :lol

Last edited:
Sorry if I offended anyone. Rumors were true about this site. You guys are harsh.

I dunno what's classier. Ridiculously bashing custom products in customer threads for vendetta over not getting included on a project vs. taking the fight straight to the artist, or making an alt because someone completely lacks the balls to come out publicly under their own screen name to do so. :lol

Are you accusing me of that!! ..I actually think someone is setting me up! look at the bloody username, and fyi I've probably been one of the most outspoken people over this, I say what I feel and always have why would I hide behind another username now?:dunno

Are you accusing me of that!! ..I actually think someone is setting me up! look at the bloody username, and fyi I've probably been one of the most outspoken people over this, I say what I feel and always have why would I hide behind another username now?:dunno

I don't recall naming names, but as they say, the bit dog always cries first! :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly: :nana:

:lol No, ya knucklehead, I'm accusing you. But there's definitely something rotten in Denmark. :lol

Well believe what you will, That is not me! and typical of you Nam to only post in a thread when there is a bit of Drama.

"Califas" I mean come on!:dunno

Back