Action Figure Night Feeder by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's right, they won't (unless they can be convinced otherwise).

From what I understand it's mainly out of respect for Rainman - the sculptors at iminime have all been trained by Rainman to some degree and respect for your elder/tutor/senior is a very touchy subject amongst Koreans.

Yes that is what I thought I read somewhere recently.

What happened to WGP/Kunch anyways?

Like I said if Iminime were interested in making it but I am blocking that route I would be happy to give them the green light.

Futzed him a bit more

IMG_2599.jpg

IMG_2606.jpg

I wouldn't want you to feel obliged to give the green light to Iminime to make the figure after what you spent on this one, I think the rest of us should stick with WGP for now and see how Kunchs clothing turns out, I just hope we don't ever have a repeat of this again where a popular character is privately commissioned and ruled out for everyone else, but the figure does look great Teddy! I'd suggest getting shorter arms from a narrow/slim which ever one has the shorter arms( if he is not on one already) because I think he is showing too much of his wrists.

I wouldn't want you to feel obliged to give the green light to Iminime to make the figure after what you spent on this one, I think the rest of us should stick with WGP for now and see how Kunchs clothing turns out, I just hope we don't ever have a repeat of this again where a popular character is privately commissioned and ruled out for everyone else, but the figure does look great Teddy! I'd suggest getting shorter arms from a narrow/slim which ever one has the shorter arms( if he is not on one already) because I think he is showing too much of his wrists.

Well we shall see what happens then. Of course it would have to be a sculptor from the Iminime team and not Rainman of course for me to oblige.

As for the wrists showing this is kind of what I am going for.

kiefer-sutherland.jpg

Back