Action Figure Night Feeder by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All subjective of course but, from the pics, I would no way day he is up there with Bill.

Few issues I can see, whereas Bill is practical perfection. Glad you're happy with it though. Pleased I didn't part with a load of stuff for this in the end.

Yes indeed it is. I have them standing side by side and for me it is hard to say which one I like most which speaks volumes.

I am pleased you feel you made the right decision the end.

All subjective of course but, from the pics, I would no way day he is up there with Bill.

Few issues I can see, whereas Bill is practical perfection. Glad you're happy with it though. Pleased I didn't part with a load of stuff for this in the end.

yeah! Bill is really the rainman masterpiece! Looks perfect in every pic that I have seen! :)

Two Rainman masterpieces in my opinion :)

IMG_2618.jpg

IMG_2615.jpg

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

IMG_2622.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg

Last edited:
Looks really nice in those last pics.
The only thing that kill the realism for me is the neck.
That is one sculpt that would have benefited of a sculpted neck IMO.

Looks really nice in those last pics.
The only thing that kill the realism for me is the neck.
That is one sculpt that would have benefited of a sculpted neck IMO.

Yeah I agree. Looks much better in the zoomed out pic with Bill alongside.

Sculpted neck would have looked much better but even a paint match on the neck and slight sanding down would help immensely IMO.

That's what I would do if it were mine anyway. :lol

Completely agree with you guys. Luckily I am not obsessive about realism if that makes sense. I actually don't mind my figures looking like figures.

So have you found the perfect pose yet Teddy? Are you sticking with the one in your previous pics or have you something else in mind?

So have you found the perfect pose yet Teddy? Are you sticking with the one in your previous pics or have you something else in mind?

I think that's it to be honest. I don't really have much in mind and don't really just want to go with hands down to the side. I really love that promo poicture with the crew and his pose so just gone with that. I am tempted to get a dirt bike.

I think that's it to be honest. I don't really have much in mind and don't really just want to go with hands down to the side. I really love that promo poicture with the crew and his pose so just gone with that. I am tempted to get a dirt bike.

I've thought about the Motorcycle but I think you would need a figure of Star to put on it with him to have the display at it's best, must watch the movie again tonight to have a look at the chair he sites on at the hotel, that would be a cool display for him.

Back