NHL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2013 NHL Season

I wonder what the league was smoking renaming the Atlantic Conference to Metropolitan Conference? That has got to be the stupidest name ever.

On another note, congrats to Aves for signing Duchene to a 5 year deal. Well deserved.

I wonder what the league was smoking renaming the Atlantic Conference to Metropolitan Conference? That has got to be the stupidest name ever.

On another note, congrats to Aves for signing Duchene to a 5 year deal. Well deserved.

Obviously, a tribute to this man.

glen+metropolit.jpg

Seriously, though they dropped the ball with these generic names.:slap

Conjure Hill

Dawn of the Conjuring

The Conjured up Massacre

Tales From the Crypt: Presents Conjure Knight and Conjure of Blood

Conjors starring Kevin Bacon and Fred Ward

The Hand that Rocks the Conjured

The Bride of Conjurestein

Evil Conjure

Army of Conjures

Conjure Lestat

The Conjure Saga - It is a horror to anyone who likes good cinema.

Let the Right Conjure In

Conjuratu

Interview With the Conjured

The Lost Conjured

Shaun of the Conjured Dead

The Conjure Project

The Conjured have Eyes

A Conjuring on Elm Street

The Conjured Birds

I just posted in the for sale section but figured I would put a heads up in here. I have a couple game worn Flyers jerseys I am looking to sell. If anyone is interested pm me or check out my for sale thread.

Canucks fan.

What a mess this offseason was. I'm surprised Gillis still has his job. Should have traded Schneider away last season, would have gotten a much better return instead of him being handcuffed. With that being said, I am very excited about Horvat and hoping he can be a great two way center.

The lineup is fairly similar to last seasons. This summer, I was lucky enough to have a job shooting photos and videos for a hockey training camp that had a lot of BC players there, many Canucks of course. Mike Santorelli looked really good on the ice, I hope he can land a spot on the bottom 6.

Going to be an interesting year with Torts at the helm. Also with the realignment, we no longer can feed on the NW Division teams.

Finally hockey tonight. First look at the Lucic-Krejci-Iginla line and Subban should be in net.

Game 6 feels like a lifetime ago now.

Back