NHL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well... Pens better not throw away this series or else I won't hear the last of it.

Some are saying major changes coming if they lose tomorrow

Win or lose think Bylsma and letang have to go, need a new attitude in pittsburgh

Kris Letang is expendable with the evolution of Olli Maatta, Derrick Pouliot, and Brian Dumoulin rising in the ranks. I also think Simon Despres is expendable.

I rather have Paul Martin at this point over Letang. All that Kris is to us is a pretty faced band-aid boy, who on most nights plays like a drunk fourth forward out there.

And yes, Dan Blysma's coaching career hinges on the outcome of Game 7. Of course we also said that after the debacle that was the Bruins/Pens ECF last Spring. 2 goals in 4 games with our then elite offence... yet he saw his coaching tenure extended. Oi Ray Shero. If you weren't so good at drafting and trading I would have your ass carted off as well, but fortunately for him he can do some things right.... Drafting and trading is so essential in the success for the long term viability of a team. Having said that, things need a good shaking because we can't keep this charade of no change to the core and coaching staff, and think we're going to all of a sudden become a Stanley Cup contender as a result.

Last edited:
I am so thankful that the Habs are forcing a Game 7 against the Bruins. I still see the Big Bad Bruins taking the game at TD Garden, but I can't stand this version of the B's. The stick butt to the groin of players, cheap shots, bullying, and water bottle spraying... such a disgusting team.

I am so thankful that the Habs are forcing a Game 7 against the Bruins. I still see the Big Bad Bruins taking the game at TD Garden, but I can't stand this version of the B's. The stick butt to the groin of players, cheap shots, bullying, and water bottle spraying... such a disgusting team.

And the Pens never take part in these things?:lol

nb35wkuu1c87k5zwhrl8.gif

Acting on emotion and in the heat of the moment after seeing your captain getting bullied around vs. sticking a guy in the groin when he's not looking are worlds apart. Having said that, the elbow to the head was unnecessary. Every team has its blunders, but this year's Bruins, take the cake. There is a reason why they are the most hated team in the playoffs this year and it's not because they are good. I always liked the Bruins. Not a fan of their post season play this year. I am also not a fan of the Penguins play either for other reasons.

Get out the dynamite time to blow this team up

Bylsma ... Good Bylsma, and bring in trotz

Letang take your ailing heart to Edmonton, they need defence the pens have tons

Call Carolina and unload fleury, not that he is to blame for this series loss at all, but still feel he is part of the losing culture and needs to go

SHero don't do anything stupid like trading Gino, he was the only one going, Sid needs to take a lot of the blame for this loss

If this was Friday I'd get so loaded

Ted is pissing me off. I bet he waits until after his precious Wizards are eliminated to even start interviewing for a new GM and whoever he hires will be a mistake. I used to like Ted years ago, but now I just think he's inept.

Bumblebee sure knows how to come out when it's convenient for him.... you're such a sh..it disturber. Had to get it over the censorship. So who are you cheering for bumbles?

P.S. I hope Blysma is fired. btw How happy are you that GMGM and Oates got the turf?

Yeah, Crawford was awesome last night considering the puck was in the Hawk's zone most of the night. I almost threw the remote at the TV a dozen times - "CLEAR THE ****ING PUCK ALREADY!" :gah::lol

No doubt. There were some painful moments in that game. Besides the time spent in the Hawk's zone, there were too many breakaways and odd man rushes as well. No way the Hawks come close to pulling that game out without Crawford being brilliant in net. Now we just need the Kings to extend their series so the Hawks can get some rest.

If the Canadiens are taken out, consider my interest in these playoffs, over. I could careless about the Hawks, Kings/Ducks, and the Bruins.

If the Canadiens are taken out, consider my interest in these playoffs, over. I could careless about the Hawks, Kings/Ducks, and the Bruins.

First, you mean you couldn't care less. Sorry, I'm not normally the grammar police, but that one drives me nuts for some reason. Second, I'm glad the Pens lost, but I think it would be a mistake for them to panic. Probably time for disco Dan to go, but no need to blow it up. You're not gonna win a cup or be in the finals every year.

Back