NHL 2011-2012 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kessel will be okay if he stays clear of Pizza Pizza, A&W, and McDonalds.

If he has the willpower he lacked in Boston.

Kessel will be okay if he stays clear of Pizza Pizza, A&W, and McDonalds.

If he has the willpower he lacked in Boston.

Pure BS, its just his natural physique no matter how hard he trains, he is in pretty darn good shape right now and probally the or one of the fasted skaters in the league.

Dude is just shorter and stumpy. I have to give him credit too, both him and Bozak for not being your typical boring sheltered Nickelback-lovin jock hockey player like most in the league.

[ame="https://youtu.be/EgwH45gd-nA"]https://youtu.be/EgwH45gd-nA[/ame]

I don't see him or Lupol keeping it up for too long so I expect Kessel to come back to earth soon

Maybe this could be true but, you really don't know kessels true potential yet, he is still young. I don't think many expected this much out of Lupul and if he stays healthy then i'm sure he will continue to produce. I think out of the three (Connolly,Lupul,Lombardi) players that Burke took a chance on, only Lombardi so far has been the dud.

Bruins vs Sabres tonight...interesting to see what the payback will be. No doubt Clod will have Tim Thomas in net as he loves to overplay Thomas.

Well, Gaustad tried, but was out of his league fighting Lucic.

Thomas was huge in the SO. 10 in a row now. I look forward to Friday's game with the Wings and even more to 12/5 against the Pens.:wave

Eli, its so close right now..pretty much anyone could become best in the league within the week.

Eli, its so close right now..pretty much anyone could become best in the league within the week.

Not talking wins and points here. Talking about how deep, well coached both teams are. How healthy they are now, and the systems they play. There are no two teams as strong as them IMO. The wins and points follow that up. More importantly, so does the +/-.

Well, Gaustad tried, but was out of his league fighting Lucic.

Thomas was huge in the SO. 10 in a row now. I look forward to Friday's game with the Wings and even more to 12/5 against the Pens.:wave

I loved Lucic looking back at the Buffalo bench to see who was going to come out and fight him. Gaustad is a respectable fighter just not in Lucic's class.

did you see they signed a 51 year old Beer League goalie to an amateur tryout??

That does happen on occasion. Last minute emergency signing. Rules are they can't sign a goalie with professional experience. Last one happened a few years ago. The guy was a web designer.

All they do is sign and dress them to fit within the rules and guidelines of the league, and then scratch them. Not to sound cold, but it would have been cool had Josh Harding gone down with an injury so the guy could play. They would be in a very tight pickle and forced to play the guy. I don't mean it's cool about a goalie getting injured per say, but to see a regular Joe in net for an NHL contest. Which I am confident has happened in the league's history.

LA's minor league team took a guy off the scrap heap a few years ago to warm the bench for one game..I remember sitting in the stands wondering where they dug that guy up from

Back