NHL 2011-2012 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great 3rd period comeback by Boston..too bad no one decided to deke in the shootout. A point in a game against Detroit..we'll take it

Last edited:
finally Boston loses. :woo

:lol

tumblr_lsob1529uS1qbackno1_400.jpg

Time to start a new 10 game win streak.:yess:

Beauty goal by Lupul in the SO to get the win over Dallas :yess::rock

After that ____ i posted below..you just could tell Lupul was pissed and had a great scoring chance right after and then win it for us in a SO.

Ref was snoozin'

[ame="https://youtu.be/hS-zcNNVMeU"]https://youtu.be/hS-zcNNVMeU[/ame]

all good things must come to end

You mean "Come to an end." I like Boston and happy they still got a point. Buff Buff is just happy because they beat the Canucks in the Cup Final and she was rooting for Vancouver. Still, as much as I love the Canucks because of my ex-Manitoba Moose, I still gotta show respect for what Boston has accomplished.

I see Fleury has his own cereal. Fleury Flakes. I should get a box and eat it out of a giant sieve instead of a bowl. I can pour the milk in and as it runs all over the floor, i can try to mimic Fleury's dumbfounded expression he has whenever he lets one of those little slow bouncers roll into the net.

FleuryFlakes-final%20box%20FRONT.jpg

I know I've been hard on Tim Thomas at times, but it's nowhere near what some of you Penguin fans throw Fleury's way.:lol

I see Fleury has his own cereal. Fleury Flakes. I should get a box and eat it out of a giant sieve instead of a bowl. I can pour the milk in and as it runs all over the floor, i can try to mimic Fleury's dumbfounded expression he has whenever he lets one of those little slow bouncers roll into the net.

FleuryFlakes-final%20box%20FRONT.jpg

The guy is among the leaders in every goalie statistical category. For a Pens fan, you're lame. Guy's acrobat skills is phenomenal as well. STFU already concerning Fleury.

I know I've been hard on Tim Thomas at times, but it's nowhere near what some of you Penguin fans throw Fleury's way.:lol

It's lame and cheeseball if you ask me. Guy help won us a Cup and was two games away from winning two. He definitely deserves to be in Vezina conversations right now and is one of the most athletic players in the NHL, today. He does not deserve this negative kind of fan fare. Especially now. It's really REALLY lame.

Now go Jets and beat those Bruins! 2-1 Jets! GO JETS GO!!! Make this Jets season ticket holder proud! 4 seats baby! Right on my account! OH YEAH!

Back