NHL 2011-2012 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been to games in Montreal and have only gotten some small heckling and jabs for being a Bruins fan. I haven't seen anything like that break out before.:ohbfrank:

not even sure it's a Bruins' fan or who knows it could've been someone known to the group of guys...No news report on it yet

I love going to the Bell Centre to watch the Leafs play the Habs, its a way better experience then going to the ACC to watch a Leaf game.

And that fight was nothing really, i remember hearing about worse fights going on in the smoking area there years ago.

I think it's more or less the stomping that makes it look bad...I need to go see a game in Canada one of these days

I have no idea what you're talking about there.

You know both teams have the same amount of cup wins and the same record of 3/4 in the SCF right?

Guess why my nick is Eli26? Patrik Elias 26 folks.And now you know.

btw Crosby sucked. 2g, 2a, 4 pts, amazing backhand that should have went in, a blocked shot, oh and some 8 SOG. Yeah and he was a +3 in the game as well. Who cares... He sucks!

btw Crosby sucked. 2g, 2a, 4 pts, amazing backhand that should have went in, a blocked shot, oh and some 8 SOG. Yeah and he was a +3 in the game as well. Who cares... He sucks!

No one is saying Cindy sucks as a player. He's quite talented. However, as a Devils fan, Crosby sucks.

I have to admit. I always thought your user name was a tribute to Eli Whitney who invented the cotton gin in 1826. It revolutionized america. See, not only do we have better hockey teams down here, but we also invented better faming equipment. USA all the way everyday, man.

Anyway, can't wait to watch a little Leafs vs the 1-3-1 tonight. We'll see what happens.

I have to admit. I always thought your user name was a tribute to Eli Whitney who invented the cotton gin in 1826. It revolutionized america. See, not only do we have better hockey teams down here, but we also invented better faming equipment. USA all the way everyday, man.

Anyway, can't wait to watch a little Leafs vs the 1-3-1 tonight. We'll see what happens.

7-1 is what happened. Furthermore, Steve Downie is a clown.

:wave

Yes, that is what it meant. I should have went with that. Sounds more profound. Can I have a do over?

7-1 is what happened. Furthermore, Steve Downie is a clown.

:wave

:lol:lol:lol

I was like.."wtf is this guys damage?" Phaneuf ran into him clean and he starts lipping off at him for the rest of the game.

Anyone notice Roloson's Thor goalie mask?, i think his other style looks better.

The two top league leading point getters...
x610-24-e1319080248148.jpg

Last edited:
Bruins vs Sabres tonight...interesting to see what the payback will be. No doubt Clod will have Tim Thomas in net as he loves to overplay Thomas.

Back