NHL 2011-2012 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting for Eli to come in on his................

white-horse.jpg

it is good to see another player finally come back from a concussion even if my team's never will....

It's funny that people still post that crying photoshop crap. The only crying i ever see in hockey is from the fans whose teams continue to choke year after year in the playoffs. Or teams that start off strong and then don't even make the playoffs. Yeah, you know who you are.

Montreal
Toronto
Vancouver (how did those riots work out for you?)
Philadelphia
New York
Washington
Etc.

how's your droughts going for you??

It's funny that people still post that crying photoshop crap. The only crying i ever see in hockey is from the fans whose teams continue to choke year after year in the playoffs. Or teams that start off strong and then don't even make the playoffs. Yeah, you know who you are.

Montreal
Toronto
Philadelphia
New York
Washington
Etc.

well Montreal fans don't need to worry because when they can't play hockey their players have shown they should be able to medal for diving in the Olympics

Montreal
Toronto
Philadelphia
New York
Washington
Etc.

To quote Patrick Roy, "I can't hear you cuz I got Stanley Cup rings stuck in my ears."

You're right though, Craw, the Pens never choke. They never choked when they were up 3-1 on Tampa last year. I do know a word that the Pens are familiar with: TANK!

To quote Patrick Roy, "I can't hear you cuz I got Stanley Cup rings stuck in my ears."

You're right though, Craw, the Pens never choke. They never choked when they were up 3-1 on Tampa last year. I do know a word that the Pens are familiar with: TANK!

Pffft.... it was amazing that they were even there in the first place. Malkin and Crosby out for the last half the season. Staal out for the first half. Their 3 top players only played 2 games together all year and look what the team was able to accomplish. What would have happened if all 3 were healthy all year?

So what were the excuses from the other teams i mentioned?

Pffft.... it was amazing that they were even there in the first place. Malkin and Crosby out for the last half the season. Staal out for the first half. Their 3 top players only played 2 games together all year and look what the team was able to accomplish. What would have happened if all 3 were healthy all year?

So what were the excuses from the other teams i mentioned?

The fact that they were able to make the playoffs with those guys out is a testament to the Pens depth.

I don't have any excuses for the other teams. my team isn't on your list.

I predict that the if the Pens stay healthy with their current line up they will win the cup again with the next couple years. and i'm not just saying that as a fan.

Anyone looking to brush up on their Pens-Isles history for tonight's game? Here is a personal favourite :lol
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puMana_bq1o[/ame]

The game will probably be boring as hell. Everybody will be watching how Crosby does. Nobody will hit him and he'll have like 6 minutes of total ice time.

Oh, and the Pittsburg announcers will be talking about him non stop. They talk about him non-stop even when he doesn't play.

I predict that the Devils will not win the cup this year. And I'm saying that as a fan.

Your a Devils fan??

At least your an elite bunch of what 12? :)

Im predicting the Devils make the playoffs this year though, they will surpise a few team, look at Elias once again

Your a Devils fan??

At least your an elite bunch of what 12? :)

Im predicting the Devils make the playoffs this year though, they will surpise a few team, look at Elias once again

I have no idea what you're talking about there.

You know both teams have the same amount of cup wins and the same record of 3/4 in the SCF right?

I have no idea what you're talking about there.

You know both teams have the same amount of cup wins and the same record of 3/4 in the SCF right?

I know they have had championships, but the fan base is lacking, you have to admit that. The Prudential building is half empty every time I see them on TV

Back