NHL 11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ringer

Super Freak
Reaction score
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/TuXF2QOV3fw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/TuXF2QOV3fw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Just downloaded the demo and I am loving it. I can defiantly see the broken stick scenario being tricky sometimes. Visuals looks great!

I just downloaded it yesterday as well. It looks great so far. Originally I didn't like it because it seemed slow paced and my passes were always weak, but then I learned that you have play with the settings to get it at a higher pace and you have to hold down your pass button for more power. :lol

I like how you have to be more accurate with your passes as well. Now you can lead your teammates more efficiently.

Last edited:
Got it in today. I'm still getting used to the passing, but overall I like what I've seen so far with the new psychics engine. Now I need to import all of the sounds from operation sports. Just have to have that extra layer of authenticity.

Can't decide which cover I want.:D

Daniel-Sedin.png

Mike-Richards.png

My personal favorite.
NHL11BERGERON-A.jpg

Played a bit more. Zdeno Chara is an absolute beast. I've had lots of luck with his blasts from the point.

I'm pretty happy about the CHL inclusion too. Now I can lead the Lewiston Maineiacs to the Memorial Cup. Here's hoping they add NCAA D1 next year...

Yes, goal reviews are new and stupid. As are broken sticks.

I've encountered goal reviews only 3 times so far. All of them have been the correct call.

Broken sticks happen way too often. I swear Chara breaks it every PP when I rip one from the point.

Back