NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I give Borland credit for doing what he's doing. Takes a lot of guts to admit that and do it. Good for him and looking out for his future.

In other news, the packers cornerback depth got worse with Tramon Williams going to Cleveland. 3 years/21 mil

I wonder how many others will follow his lead. Will the NFL see a precipitous drop in talent?

I don't think it will have an immediate impact. I think there will be an erosion over the next several years/decades. More and more parents (myself included) don't want their kids playing football. I think those decisions will affect the game over time.

But ink is right, for everyone that doesn't want to play, there is someone willing to play for the money.

Clicked on your link to read the post, Karamazov, and saw this ODD link:

Colts propose allowing teams to

The Colts proposed a rule change to allow teams to go for an additional extra point after a successful two point conversion? Huh? The additional extra point would be a 50 yard field goal try, but this seems odd and arbitrary.

All I know is he's a stud on the field. He got in bed with a lying ***** who only wanted his money and that hurt his rep. The only thing I got out of that article is that he has a unflattering personality at times. Who doesn't? And we all know a lot of players have huge egos. We are talking about someone who goes by The Kracken after all. Huge fan of him, wish he was staying in Carolina.

Plus, apparently he was the only person from the organization that went to DeAngelo Williams mothers funeral. Jerry Richardson didn't even to bother to give condolences until 2 months after.

His was going to be the jersey I wanted to own before all this came up.

Clicked on your link to read the post, Karamazov, and saw this ODD link:

Colts propose allowing teams to

The Colts proposed a rule change to allow teams to go for an additional extra point after a successful two point conversion? Huh? The additional extra point would be a 50 yard field goal try, but this seems odd and arbitrary.

Seems moronic to me. Either leave the extra point alone or get rid of it and all TD's are 7 points.

A judge convicted him, lol. He got it overturned by asking for a jury trial which gave him time to buy her off. Dude, I know he's a beloved former Panther but even the biggest homer has to see that this guy is trouble.

I wonder how many of the people who are ripping Hardy are going to turn around and pay $100 to watch the Mayweather fight? He is a much bigger scumbag than Hardy but maybe since nobody cares about boxing its ok?

Leaving in free agency yah I'll buy that. Smith retiring ok maybe I'll buy that. But Willis and Borland have 0 to do with that. You don't retire at that age if you want to keep playing over a coach. Plus is not like this coach is some outsider, he seems to be a well liked coach in the locker room.

As I said, peeps can retire. That's their choice. However, if SF wets the bed this year, do you honestly believe it will be because of 2 LBs who retired because of injuries? Also, just because a coach is well liked doesn't mean he's a good coach. Driven and successful coaches usually aren't very well liked...but they are respected. That's why they win. I truly believe York has screwed the pooch in order to put yes men in charge of HIS team. We'll see how that works out for him.

Back