NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're polishing that turd as much as they can in Cleveland! :lol I'm not a fan of those at all. But I guess they need to try anything to garner interest, because it sure isn't the product on the field they are putting out.

I'm a big fan of simplicity in design, and those updates look alright to me. Maintains a lot of the traditional look, with just a few adjustments to make it pop a little.

He won't get 10 games by the time it's all over and even then the contract he signed has tons of protection in it.

Can Jamis ever tell the truth? He either lied on TV for the draft stories or he lied to FSU and in his initial statement. I found that quite interesting how he said the only police interaction was in regards to the BB gun incident. What about the sexual assault , the crabs legs and the soda. I know he had interaction for at least 2 of those 3. He only mentions the crab legs after he is asked about it. Man is he a risk or what. He might turn out to be fine off the field but every time you think he has turned the corner he does something else.

Can Jamis ever tell the truth? He either lied on TV for the draft stories or he lied to FSU and in his initial statement. I found that quite interesting how he said the only police interaction was in regards to the BB gun incident. What about the sexual assault , the crabs legs and the soda. I know he had interaction for at least 2 of those 3. He only mentions the crab legs after he is asked about it. Man is he a risk or what. He might turn out to be fine off the field but every time you think he has turned the corner he does something else.

Yeah, Jamis is really starting to piss me off. I know he has the talent but I am really wishing Tampa passes on him now... he's just too much of a jack ass.

Thats interesting that the LSU player who is being questioned about the murder of a ex asked to be removed from draft even though police have said he is not a suspect.

Lackluster draft so far. I was expecting a huge trade. Nothing.

Steal of the night goes to my team, the Pats. Good replacement for Wilfork.

I don't know how the rest of the league lets these players fall to the Patriots every year, lol

Probably the same reason everyone lets great players drop to Seattle in the 3-6 rounds… most teams have no true direction. They take a star player and see how they can stick them in their system instead of having a system and finding the player that can fit in it the best even if they are not as talented overall.

I don't know how the rest of the league lets these players fall to the Patriots every year, lol

Teams above them have different needs. Teams have different scheme (4-3 vs 3-4). And teams that are good and high picks have the ability to take best player available vs a need since they have less holes typically.

Back