NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES YES YES YES YES YES

One of the greatest games ever won by the greatest player ever.... Tom Brady.

LOL at Shermans reaction to that pick, lol.

Insane ending to the game. Terrific Superbowl. I just knew Seattle was going to win right after the Pats TD, but. . .

I'm happy for Belichick and Brady. They've been so good over the last 15 years that they deserve to have another one in the record books IMO. Going to be damn hard for people to argue that Peyton is a greater QB now.

I guess sometimes cheaters do prosper.

What did they cheat at? Spygate? Video taping teams practices was a common thing before the ban. Deflate-gate?Maybe. What's the excuse this time.

It's a two-way street. I recall Richard Sherman testing positive for HGH and getting off on a technicality. I recall Pete Carroll having muddied the waters during the scandal at USC plus being penalized for excessive contact in violation of the CBA.

What did they cheat at? Spygate? Video taping teams practices was a common thing before the ban. Deflate-gate?Maybe. What's the excuse this time.

It's a two-way street. I recall Richard Sherman testing positive for HGH and getting off on a technicality. I recall Pete Carroll having muddied the waters during the scandal at USC plus being penalized for excessive contact in violation of the CBA.
You can add a few more players to that list of testing positive.

No not sad, angry. The game should have been postponed until an official ruling had been made on whether or not the Pats cheated but Kroft and Goddel are friends so that will never happen.

Back