NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over the past 15 years, I have watched many, many -- too many -- Bill Belichick press conferences. I have never seen him like this. That was a tour de force performance, and perfect for the moment.

The national media will likely find a way to kill him for this, but knowing how he usually approaches these situations, I could not be happier with what he said or how he said it. Just total FU mode.

belicheat1.jpg

belicheat2.jpg

belicheat3.jpg

tumblr_mc076qV0411qiplke.gif

April 30-May 2

Anyone catch some of that hot Pro Bowl action last night? The only take away I got is that U of Phoenix stadium grass was pretty greasy. Lots of slipping and sliding.
Yeah watched some. Was reminded Watt is a beast. The grass was wet for some reason which is odd since. They have the best system for a field, roll the grass out to get good sun and the roll it it back in. You could see the paint was sticking to the balls.

I just watched Hines Ward on NBCSN. They were talking about Brandon Browner as a key and Ward kept talking about what a difficult match-up it would be for him against Edelman and Amendola?!?!?! Wow. way to earn that paycheck Hines.:lol

Well he is making himself available and he is answering the questions. There is no rule that says how he has to answer the questions.

And didn't Tom Brady wear his own logo hat this week? Why is he not going to be fined?

Earl Thomas said his shoulder was a "10" and wouldn't be a hindrance. ... he woke up to a "random test" for HGH. It's getting blatantly obvious Goodell has Seattle under the microscope and is nit picking anything he possibly can. I can't wait to see how bad the officiating is going to be come this Sunday towards Seattle. ....

And didn't Tom Brady wear his own logo hat this week? Why is he not going to be fined?
Because he's the Golden Boy probably. Don't forget, this is a guy for whom obscure and never enforced rules get enforced (tuck rule), and for whom new rules are explicitly created (no tackling a QB at his knees).

Seriously though, his hat is probably directly approved by one of the NFL's "partners" for use at a press conference or whatever. Even though Lynch's was apparently made by a league "partner" itself.

Back