NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And didn't Tom Brady wear his own logo hat this week? Why is he not going to be fined?

He didn't wear it to media day. Yes, it's stupid if Lynch gets fined, though there is a precedence with the NFL fining Brian Urlacher a few years back for an "unauthorized" hat during media day.

Ok, so it wasn't media day... so Brady gets off on a technicality. :) Yeah, I remember the vitamin water one but that was a competitor to gatorade... Marshawn's hat was made by a licensed NFL company. Oh well. Not my money so I guess I shouldn't care.

Was jersey day at my school today. Didn't know there were so many Seahawks fans. Watched PTI today. Didn't know there were so many Seahawks fans. Walked my dog today around the neighborhood. Didn't know there were so many Seahawks fans.

bandwagon.jpg

Because he's the Golden Boy probably. Don't forget, this is a guy for whom obscure and never enforced rules get enforced (tuck rule), and for whom new rules are explicitly created (no tackling a QB at his knees).

Totally right! Because Tom Brady was already the face of the NFL and a household name when he came in to replace an injured Bledsoe during the 2001 AFC Championship! :cuckoo:

Back