NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Johnny Football killed Crowells production on my fantasy team. No pass threat to keep the D honest. Should have gone with Chris Ivory.

After today's Pats game I think I can safely say Fouts is the new Dierdorf. I curse the second I find out he's calling the game. Just clueless.

as lousy as their offense is, that phantom call prolly won't matter. The worst 49er offense I can remember seeing.

I love how the ****in NFL can come out and say the ref got the call wrong yet the ref still says he got it right and nothing comes of it. If the NFL isn't fining the refs or punishing them somehow why even come out and tell the public they were wrong?

So everyone and their mother knew this was coming. Cutler is bench. When they announced that contract in the off season for him everyone here in Chicago said WTF are they thinking. Giving him the most money in the league? I don't know of one person besides, cutler and his agent who thought this was a good idea.

So everyone and their mother knew this was coming. Cutler is bench. When they announced that contract in the off season for him everyone here in Chicago said WTF are they thinking. Giving him the most money in the league? I don't know of one person besides, cutler and his agent who thought this was a good idea.

The whole team is a joke. From the owners on down. There's not a single thing the Bears are good at except losing. O is a disappointment, D is atrocious, and the Special Teams are anything but special. It's a total clown show here in Chicago. We are the laughing stock of the league. The worst part...it's not going to get any better. You can fire Emery, Trestman, and release Cutler. So now what? If George McCaskey and Ted Phillips pick the new GM, what's going to change? As a long suffering Bear fan, I've come to realize that the incompetence starts at the very top with this team. The only way things change for the Bears is if George gets serious and hires a football guy to run the team. That means pushing Phillips from the presidency and into strictly the business side of the organization. Then, he has to go out and hire a new President/Director of football operations. It would help if he picked someone that actually knows something about football. Keep the attorneys and bean counters away from actual football decisions. Put Ron Wolf, Bill Polian, or Mike Holmgrem in the top spot and let them hire a GM to run the show. McCaskey and Phillips are no where near qualified to pick the next GM or coach of the Bears. Until George realizes this, nothing will change here in Chicago.

Back