NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the Saints beat the Steelers handily, the Falcons are currently up 17-0 against the Cards, and Tampa Bay lost only by a point to the Bengals. At least Carolina didn't surprise anyone today by being blown out by the Vikings.

Getting out-coached by Mike McCarthy...ugh. That Nelson TD could be the killer, definitely need a TD coming out of the half.

Well, just have to tip the cap to the Packers. The Pats defense just couldn't get off the field on 3rd down. This was the first game where the team's non-existent pass rush really became a factor. Chandler Jones' return is much needed.

#1 in the AFC is still on the table, but the Pats need to take care of business the rest of the way. KC could help a bit tonight so go Chiefs!!!

Hell of a game between the pats and pack. I don't get to watch Rodgers as much as I would like to and he is scary good. I'm disappointed the pats didn't win but it was still fun to watch. Thanks for nothing Kansas City!

I read this story and thought this was hilarious and sad:

Zach Mettenberger of Tennessee Titans injures shoulder on hit by J.J. Watt of Houston Texans - ESPN

"Jake Locker replaced Mettenberger and immediately threw an interception."

There is also a funny picture of Brady getting sacked on the front NFL page of ESPN's site

bradysack_zps5a3cc548.png

The end of that game was pretty predictable. Overall I think the Jets set back offensive football nearly 60 years.

Well, just have to tip the cap to the Packers. The Pats defense just couldn't get off the field on 3rd down. This was the first game where the team's non-existent pass rush really became a factor. Chandler Jones' return is much needed.

#1 in the AFC is still on the table, but the Pats need to take care of business the rest of the way. KC could help a bit tonight so go Chiefs!!!

Hell of a game between the pats and pack. I don't get to watch Rodgers as much as I would like to and he is scary good. I'm disappointed the pats didn't win but it was still fun to watch. Thanks for nothing Kansas City!

That was a big win for my Packers. Great game to watch and yes Rodgers is "scary good." We as packer fans have been spoiled for 20+ years with TWO HOF caliber QBs.

Just based on watching him, Rogers seems to be one of the best natural QB talents I've ever seen. Peyton, Brees, and Brady's success seems a function of an insane level of practice, but seeing how creative and easy it all seems for Rogers is like he's a different beast altogether. Like a less physically gifted, but far less lazy Michael Vick.

Back