NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Cutler contract is mind-blowing. What in his track record made the Bears execs think he was worth one of the top contracts in the league?
The owners and execs are the problem. None of them know a damn thing about football. So, it shouldn't come as a surprise that they make bone headed decisions like giving Cutty $127 million. However, that's not even the worst decision Emery made. The coach we should have hired is in Arizona right now. Emery should be fired just for picking Trestman over Arians. All the Bears problems can be attributed to Emery's poor decisions. That said, the peeps that hired him are the biggest culprits. The McCaskey's and Phillips have no clue what it takes to run a football team.

I've seen some rumors circulated about Cutler to either Buffalo or Tennessee after the season. I guess the Titans would make some sense with Cutler having played his college ball at Vanderbilt.

Whisenhunt has done well of late with QB, he got resurrected Warner, got Rivers back on track. Plus it sounds like it may not cost much outside the salary

As a Packer fan I love seeing the dysfunction with the bears. I hope Cutler and Trestman stay together for another 5 years.

So do I, so long as it's not in Chicago. In the end it really doesn't matter, so long as McCaskey and Phillips are making football decisions, the Bears will continue to suck. Thank goodness for teams like the Giants, 49ers, Broncos, and Cowboys over the last 25 years or so. If it wasn't for them, GB would probably have a bunch of championships and be a dynasty. Thanks to them, Favre and Rodgers may just be limited to 1 title each. For all of GBs success, it's so much fun watching them choke in the playoffs so many times over the years.

Whisenhunt has done well of late with QB, he got resurrected Warner, got Rivers back on track. Plus it sounds like it may not cost much outside the salary
They'll trade Cutler for a box of rocks if another team is willing to pick up his contact.

Dear Washington Team,

Thank you for ending your losing streak and beating the Philadelphia Eagles.

Sincerely,

A Dallas Cowboys fan

Hahaha. Man that was amazing to watch them blow a 21 point lead in the 2nd half. Hopefully they show up in week 17 and beat up on the cardinals for us.

I really do hope the Seahawks find a way to get home field advantage for the playoffs. I like Arizona a lot but if they are down to their 3rd string QB, the chances of them advancing in the playoffs are slim. I need GB knocked out in order to enjoy the playoffs this year and we all know the Seahawks are the team to do it. :pray: :lol

It's so frustrating watching the Saints. In one game, they show you what they are capable of, and in the next game, they show that they don't really give a **** and just let the other team run all over them, despite the fact that all they have to do is win the next two games, against extremely beatable teams, and they're in the playoffs. Game today looks a lot closer than it actually is. Defense sucks as usual, and offense stinks, too, due in large measure to bad protection, but also Brees being off and Jimmy Graham apparently not wanting to be there, and not making any effort to catch balls. Saints scored 7 on the 2nd play of the game, and jack squat since.

Hahaha. Man that was amazing to watch them blow a 21 point lead in the 2nd half. Hopefully they show up in week 17 and beat up on the cardinals for us.
That game won't have any effect on the Seahawks, everything is decided tonight.

Seems defenses have figured out GB. Tampa gave us a game for the first 3 quarters. Gonna have to take out the Lions next week and secure a home playoff game. Haven't lost at home yet and no need to worry about Kaepernieck and the niners beating us in the playoffs again. :lol

It's so frustrating watching the Saints. In one game, they show you what they are capable of, and in the next game, they show that they don't really give a **** and just let the other team run all over them, despite the fact that all they have to do is win the next two games, against extremely beatable teams, and they're in the playoffs. Game today looks a lot closer than it actually is. Defense sucks as usual, and offense stinks, too, due in large measure to bad protection, but also Brees being off and Jimmy Graham apparently not wanting to be there, and not making any effort to catch balls. Saints scored 7 on the 2nd play of the game, and jack squat since.

I hear ya, seems like everytime they got in a game they needed to win or a statement game they cowered away and laid an egg. The defense really let this team down this season big time, they seriously need to cut bait on some big salaries and draft some good players this year for both lines and cornerback.

Agreed. The funny thing is that we thought they were doing some of that in the last off-season! Rob Ryan has to go IMO. Obviously this isn't all his fault, but the way the defense would just seem to give up from time to time, they obviously haven't been well motivated.

Back