NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SD has no chance when is 18 vs 11.

I actually agree with you here. Weird.

The NFL REALLLLLLY want's Peyton to have at least 1 more ring........... just sayin...

I wish I was older so I could have watched the NFL before it was like it is in this day and age. /sigh

I actually agree with you here. Weird.

The NFL REALLLLLLY want's Peyton to have at least 1 more ring........... just sayin...

I wish I was older so I could have watched the NFL before it was like it is in this day and age. /sigh

Yup, I agree with everything you've got here. It's particularly galling because Denver needs no help.

I've really gotten sick of Manning though. Over the years I have tried to convince myself that I should "respect" him and not dislike him, but it's tough. The whole "humble" country guy schtick is such BS. He's been a selfish stat whore since Tennessee.

I've really gotten sick of Manning though. Over the years I have tried to convince myself that I should "respect" him and not dislike him, but it's tough. The whole "humble" country guy schtick is such BS. He's been a selfish stat whore since Tennessee.

Couldn't agree more. I am growing to hate him now.

Welp, another pathetic Tampa Bay showing. Proving that either them or the Raiders are the worst team in the league.

But nice win by the home town 'Hawks.. ugly but gritty and a HUGE win for them. Hopefully at least half my season can turn around now.

Spooktacular Contest Question 14/15:
M.U.L.E. stands for?
(this is for a contest in the Spooktacular thread please DO NOT answer it here.)

Hawks and pats win. Good week for me. Hawks still got a ton of things to work on. Sloppppppppppy to say the least.

I started Tom Brady.... 350 yards 5 TD's... YEAH
On my bench Ben Roethlisberger... 522 yards 6 TD's... BOOOO.

Pretty decent MNF game. It's always nice to see Dallas lose. Hard to believe they did, with all the sloppy play from McCoy. By all rights they should have walked over the Redskins but that, as they say, is why they play the games.

And despite looking pretty average thus far in the season (though in fairness, losing multiple games at the very end), the Saints looked awesome against Green Bay, despite giving up a ridiculous amount of yards on defense. Great offense, a defense that doesn't allow many TDs in the red zone and gets turnovers, and a lack of mistakes is how the Saints won in their Superbowl year. And that's the formula they used Sunday night. One of the biggest factors was Mark Ingram. Saints have run by committee for the past several years, and it makes some sense in that guys stay fresh, and you can focus on the different strengths of different guys. But you could tell Ingram really wanted the ball more, and to have the chance to be the go-to guy. He got his chance with injuries to Thomas and Robinson Sunday, and showed how good he could be when the burden fell on his shoulders. Of course, credit goes also to the O-line and the lackluster Packers running defense, but that was still probably the most impressive traditional running performance by the Saints in recent memory.

Pretty decent MNF game. It's always nice to see Dallas lose. Hard to believe they did, with all the sloppy play from McCoy. By all rights they should have walked over the Redskins but that, as they say, is why they play the games.

Yup, division games are always tough.

There is the kick in the nuts I have been waiting for, lol

The loss sucked, but I'm okay with it. This reminds of me of when Dallas was at Washington in 2012 for the division title. Haslett and Washington kept blitzing on third downs, and everyone knew it...except the Dallas coaching staff. I know all the analysts were saying it was Romo's responsibility to slide the protection, but how about putting him in a situation to succeed by having a second tight end out there? No adjustment by the Dallas coaching staff at all.

Credit to Washington, but it was more about Dallas making mistakes and not executing. DeMarco Murray has a long catch and run in the first half...but decides to fight for extra yardage and is gang tackled and fumbles in the red zone. Missed out on at least a FG there.

Later on, Murray has a long run and misses getting in the end zone. First and goal, run by Murray. Good play call. Next two play calls were absurd. Both were targets to Dez Bryant, which I would normally be fine with. However, Brandon Weeden does not have the chemistry that Romo and Bryant has, specifically the back shoulder fade throw. Why not go with what got you there and pound Murray in there?

Again, I'm okay with this loss...except for the fact that i live in the Washington area and Washington fans act like they won the Super Bowl. :)

Well it's a good thing that it's a big deal to beat the Cowboys again at least...for years it's just been the standard, lol.

Honestly, I only expected them to win 5-6 games all season so it's hard to be too disappointed about a loss to a rival...we have been around long enough to know anything can happen when these 2 teams get together.

Manning and the Broncos getting taught a lesson by the Patriots again. Manning = big game choke artist extraordinaire.

Back