NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only way to find out is after the season ends. Personally they'd be dumb to let him go, and Egos is a stupid reason to break up what's working.

The Jets? Poor Percy.

He's been rubbing people the wrong way since Florida. If that happened again it wouldn't be a total shocker. Maybe the Hawks are looking towards next year moving a big chunk of money for some cap space?

The Jets? Poor Percy.

He's been rubbing people the wrong way since Florida. If that happened again it wouldn't be a total shocker. Maybe the Hawks are looking towards next year moving a big chunk of money for some cap space?

That would not shock me. And he is on my Fantasy team... he's gonna suck even more in NY.. UGH

My boss said he was probably sleeping with Pete Carol's wife. :) (And for those who don't know the rumor refers to why Golden Tate was let go... because he was sleeping with Russell Wilson's wife.)

And now the stories are coming out. Apparently he punched Golden Tate before the SB giving him a black eye. How did nobody in the media catch that at the time? Probably too busy ball washing Peyton Manning

I think its time to write off the Seahawks for this season. Too many injuries, too much lack of depth, too many stupid penalties and maybe even too highly inflated egos. UGH.

Looks like the Saints defense got replaced by much better playing lookalikes in the off week, though there have been some moronic "tackle the guy so he can't catch the ball" penalties.

Thanks for blowing that fumble call refs. Cost Seattle a shot.
What did you want a delay to come to same result? There was NO clear recovery, it looks like he could have got it but it was defiantly not clear they ever had control.

There was a recovery but they blew him down before he fumbled it... just a bad call. Not saying the Hawks would have won but it would have been nice to see them have a shot. On the other had the special teams and D stunk up the joint so maybe they didn't deserve to win anyway. This team has a lot of work to do if they even want to make it back to the playoffs.

Ok, frustration rant done. Back to normal now.

Back